Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), , Baby Port-o-Crib (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - As required by Fiddler's Cove Regime.As required by Fiddler's Cove Regime.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- PEST CONTROL: The unit is treated by the complex monthly. If service is refused there is a $30 return service fee.
- DEPARTURE CLEANING: Bed and bath linens are provided for 4 people. Call for additional linens. Inspections are done before and after each guest.
- Renter understands that owner cannot provide 100% safety from a pandemic. Please inquire about all enhanced protocols that have been implemented.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Bonnie Buell BBC LandVentures
- english, french, german, mandarin
About Bonnie Buell BBC LandVentures
We have a very active family that just never wants to sit still. Swimming and biking are our favorite things to do. We bring our Kayak so we can spend time on broad creek early in the morning. Love the outdoors. Have rented direct since 2005, 404.229.6122 (Atlanta), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bonnie Buell BBC LandVentures purchased this Condo in 2005
Why Bonnie Buell BBC LandVentures chose Folly Field
We were looking for a place that would be great for those families on a budget but still want to be close to the beach. This complex satisfies so much. For our very active family the indoor sport facilities and game room is great for those sudden showers.
What makes this Condo unique
Hilton Head has been one of those places that even as it has expanded over the last 40 years, it still feels like an undeveloped island. There is plenty to do and see, it is just well blended into the landscape in order to preserve the natural benefits of the land and sea.