Book your next Rocky Mountain adventure to this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental located just 5 minutes from the Grand Lake Beach! This family-oriented, two-story residence features a welcoming rustic interior with a wood-burning fireplace, downstairs movie room, a full kitchen, and a spacious deck with a grill and lighting. Whether you're in town to soak up the sun on Grand Lake and Lake Granby or explore the Rocky Mountain National Park, this is the perfect high-altitude home base!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Futon | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bunk Bed
Boasting knotty-pine wooden accents, a cheerful interior, and plenty of fun mountain-themed furnishings like fishing rods and antlers, this lovely Grand Lake Abode will make you feel right at home. Picture yourself sipping sunset cocktails on the private balcony after a day of exploring the mountains!
After a day spent under the bright Colorado sunshine, whip up a delicious meal in the pristine fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The breakfast bar is ideal for your formal meals while the outside deck offers a gas grill perfect for summer cookouts.
Finish off the evening by watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV while the wood-burning fireplace creates the perfect cozy atmosphere. This fantastic home also features a beautiful campfire space in the backyard that is surrounded by gorgeous Aspen trees! The downstairs living room offers an alternative place for movie viewing as well.
When it's time to hit the sack, make your way to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms to hit the sack. The master bedroom boasts a queen-sized bed, an en-suite bathroom, and a futon for additional sleeping space!
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the house, make your way to one of the delicious local eateries nearby such as Sagebrush BBQ & Grill, Rapids Restaurant, and Fat Cat Cafe. Downtown Grand Lake is just under 3 miles from your door and a fantastic place to spend the afternoon exploring shops, eateries, and historical sites.
Golf enthusiasts love the quick ½ mile distance separating you from the Grand Lake Golf Course! If you're looking for a change of scenery, some other golf clubs nearby are Granby Ranch Golf Course, Pole Creek Golf Club, and the Grand Elk Golf Club.
This house is located just over 3 miles from the Grand Lake Marina where you can rent boats, water sports equipment, and more. There is also Shadow Mountain Lake and Lake Granby nearby as well.
Rocky Mountain National Park's west entrance is less than 2 miles from your door and a hotspot for adventure enthusiasts. Activities in the area include horseback riding, snowmobiling, fishing, ice fishing, tubing and lots of hiking trails for all levels from easy to difficult.
Ski Granby Resort is a close drive for downhill skiing and snowboarding. A little further will take you to Snow Mountain Ranch an isolated Colorado Resort with a ton of mountain sports (zip-lining, dog- sledding, ice skating, rock climbing and so much more)!
Some other options for fun include hiking the East Inlet Trailhead, bringing the kids to the nearby recreation center, or contracting a fly fishing guide to show you some of the area's best fishing spots.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a 4-person breakfast bar, a private deck with a gas grill and outdoor seating, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, wood-burning fireplace, backyard fire pit (wood not provided), free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Fantastic Grand Lake Location - Located just over 3 miles from Grand Lake Marina, a ½ mile from the Grand Lake Golf Course, under 3 miles from Downtown Grand Lake, and close to excellent restaurants, beaches, state and local parks, lakes, nature preserves, fishing, and much more
- Nearest Major Airport: Denver International Airport (~126 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping allowed
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The property features an exterior security camera facing the driveway; it does not look into any interior spaces
- This property can comfortably sleep 6 guests in beds, but the maximum is flexible with up to 2 children in the futon
- The Backyard Fire pit is available for use unless there is a local fire ban is in effect
- Guests will need to supply their own firewood for the backyard fire pit
- Columbine Lake is a private covenant controlled community. Renters are not allowed to use the Clubhouse, Gazebo, Horse Pasture OHV's (off highway vehicles) or Columbine Lake
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in