Perfect location near the beach in the heart of Puerto del Carmen
Christian und Idalina
- english, german, spanish
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Apartment was easy to find and Christian met us with the keys to run through everything. The location was great, so near to the beach and strip and a short walk to the harbour. The bus stop was also close, we went to the market at Playa Blanca for under 3 Euros each.
Clean and tidy place with everything that our family of 4 needed. We booked a tour of the Island, with the excursion office just below the apartment, which was great value.
Very enjoyable stay at Christian's place. The only comment I would make as others have said, the communal pool area could do with some more sunbeds and perhaps brollies.
Dear John we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment so much. Many guests love the location.
Regarding the pool area: as this is communal we are waiting for the owner community to start the reform of th eppol section. It is allready decided and will be done very soon. I am sorry but we cant hurry this process.
I have been to Puerto del Carmen many times in the past few years but this was the ideal location. Very close to restaurants and bars with entertainment but you hear very little noise from them during the night. The old town, water sports and the beach are all within a few minutes walking distance. The flat itself is furnished and decorated to a good standard. During our stay we were the only people using the pool and the sun beds. I would highly recommend this property.
We left today 5/1/19 and miss it already!
Perfect in every way. We couldn't ask for more. Clean, safe, quiet, wonderful location, attention to detail and Christian and his family were so welcoming and helpful. We can't wait to go back!
Elaine & Pam
Dear Elaine & Pam
Thank you so much for this nice words and the way you treated our apartment. Please come back whenever you like.
Spacious , clean, good facilities in a central location
Stayed for 1 week in November. Weather warm & sunny most of the time. Apartment opposite main beach in Pourto del Carmen. Lots to do day & night ! Good bars many with live bands. Great location for sea front walks for many miles and nice & flat for cycling.
We wish we could have stayed longer.
Christian and Idalina are the perfect hosts. They have taken care of every detail to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay for their guests. My husband and I really appreciated their hospitality and look forward to renting their property in the future. We have traveled to Europe several times, but this was our first trip to the Canary Islands.
Christian was very responsive to my emails. Even with a time difference (USA & Canary Islands), I received most of his replies the same day. After we arrived, he was always available to answer questions and offer recommendations. I really appreciated that Christian was very accommodating when our arrival time changed. When we met at the apartment, he was friendly without being intrusive. Although he had other plans that evening, he never rushed when explaining apartment features or neighborhood layout. We really liked that Idalina had painted the artwork in the apartment. It was a unique, personal touch.
- Every room including the patio was very clean and well-maintained.
- Kitchen had a small, hotel-sized fridge. Most rentals in the US do not provide dry condiments, coffee, or tea bags (much less a tea set). We were pleased to see these offered. It was also great to not have to buy dish detergent or paper towels as they were provided.
- Patio had a drying rack for beach clothes. The street was very quiet at night, so we could enjoy sitting outside.
- Bathroom had bright light fixtures and secondary makeup mirror. The sink had a spacious counter for all our toiletries. Hosts also provided a blow dryer and laundry basket. Shower was large and had good water pressure. I was really surprised to receive a full-size bath towel. Most towels that I've seen in Europe are quite small.
- Bedroom linens looked new and clean. The bed had mosquito netting. We never saw any, so it may have been decorative.
- The welcome binder provided extremely helpful information about the property and area. We especially appreciated the restaurant recommendations since it included destinations outside of Puerto del Carmen.
- As others have mentioned, the location is ideal -- within walking distance to beach, Old Town, bars, grocery stores, etc. Airport was 10-15 minutes away. Apartment complex is accessible by stairs. No elevators available.
- Apartment does not have a garage, but Christian showed us a great location for parking that was maybe 200 feet from the property.
First class porperty with all that is required.
Enjoyed our stay at Christians lovely apartment well situated and central to shops,resturants and beech also very secure.Christain was very kind and waited for us due to our mini bus driver not being very sure of the adress thanks again Christian.We would hope to come back some time.
Tahnk you for your kind words, we always try to welcome all our guests personally because I know that people feel better when somebody is waiting for them and showing the apartment. Please come back anytime!
The apartment Casa DoMoDo Lanzarote is located in the most pristine part of Puerto del Carmen and in the immediate vicinity you will find everything you expect from a holiday destination. The beach is 50 meters away, you just have to cross the beach road.
Various supermarkets can be reached within 2 minutes and countless bars and restaurants are within easy walking distance.
Even though they are "in the middle of the action", our apartment offers you a peaceful environment where you can relax and unwind. Please note the price information regarding the rooms.