Beautiful rural house in the Sierra de Francia in Salamanca, special large groups
Salvador García Hernández
- english, spanish
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Disponible una cuna y una trona.
Minimum age of primary renter:18
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Average rating for Salvador García Hernández's other properties:5/5
Enjoy activities in the area such as:
• Agrotourism with a visit to the family farm where children will enjoy a unique experience watching and touching cows, calves and piglets.
• La Covatilla ski resort for lovers of skiing and snowboarding.
• Hiking (route to La Quilama Cave or Cervero Peak)
• Routes on horseback through the Salamanca pasture of Campo Charro.
• Observation of nature in La Rinconada de la Sierra.
• Zone of low light pollution, special to see the stars and the Milky Way.
• Nearby natural and municipal pools.
• Bulls of Lidia in El Puerto de San Lorenzo.
• Spa at La Fuente de San Esteba (10% discount for our customers on the usual price).
• Routes in buggies and quads.
For more information, ask the owner about the routes, activities and discounts.
In Casa Salva everything is designed so that our guests -our friends- spend a few dream days in La Rinconada de la Sierra, a small town of less than 100 inhabitants located at a thousand meters of altitude on the north face of La Sierra de Francia (specifically in the Sierra de La Quilama), less than half an hour from La Alberca, La Peña de Francia and Mogarraz, essential visits along with the natural park of Las Batuecas on the route of the Sierra de Francia
• The Sierra de Francia Salamanca is where the Charra plain ends and opens up to mountain populations of extraordinary monumental and landscape value.
• La Alberca stands as the undisputed capital of Serrana architecture.
• Mogarraz (famous for the portraits in the streets), San Martín del Castañar and Miranda del Castañar are, among other population centers, exponents of this land, rich in folklore, crafts and traditional foods.
• The viewpoint of the Peña de Francia, the highest point of the region, from which you can see valleys, hills and hills of the entire Sierra. Do not forget to see the famous mountain goats, surely you come with a picture of them.
Forests, mountain rivers, cruises, old bull rings and religious monuments make the Sierra de Francia one of the biggest attractions of nature tourism in the province of Salamanca.
• Ciudad Rodrigo: Visit the wall and enjoy the Carnaval del Toro in February.
• Güijuelo with its ham and sausage factories.
• Candelario with its typical batipuertas, narrow streets and with water pipes.
• Salamanca capital with the Plaza Mayor, The Cathedrals, The House of Shells, The University with the frog, the Casa Lis Museum, the Roman Bridge, the Garden of Calisto and Melibea, ...
Spiked area by Van Dyck and the Plaza Mayor.