Close to the 12th-century fortified Provençal town of Lorgues, a newly built villa, quiet area, private swimming pool, ample space for outdoor dining and leisure, old oak trees, wild garden and four comfortable bedrooms with magnificent views, this Provençal house has everything one could wish for.
Lorgues, with old narrow streets, vaulted passages and ancient stairs is located in the middle of wineries and fields of olive trees in the center of the Var between the Mediterranean Sea and Gorges du Verdon.
Within 90 minutes easy reach of both Nice Cote d'Azur Airport as well as Toulon-Hyeres Airport, the Villa is located at 2 kilometers from the village of Lorgues.
• Quiet rural area called "la douce Ouest", 2 kilometers to the village of Lorgues
• 4 spacious bedrooms with comfortable beds
• Comfortable 2 Bathrooms of which one 'en-suite'
• Living Large, Open Kitchen and adjacent Dining area
• Wonderful south facing Terrace with dinnertable for 14 people
• Terrace overlooking 6m x 11m Private Swimming Pool with Roman steps
• 150m2 poolside area for leisure and relaxation
• Additional Area Dinner at the poolside
• "Soleillant" with seating and Asian day bed providing stunning views of the valley with vineyards and forests
• Views form the terraces and rooms of the Massif des Maures with the ancient city of Vieux-Cannet lighting up at night some 20 km away
• Large Basement with table tennis table
Located in the middle of the department VAR, right between the Mediterranean Sea and the Mountains and Gorges du Verdon, the villa offers easy access to days at the beach, hikes in the mountains, rafting and canoeing on small and large rivers as well as city trips below to Aix, St-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime and Frejus, Cannes, Nice and Monaco on the French Riviera.