Jessie's Place provides luxury accommodation in a central location a
few minutes' walk to the shops, restaurants, harbour and beaches of
wonderful St Ives. With designer furniture, stylish furnishings, a
bespoke hand-made kitchen, outdoor terrace and far-reaching sea views
you are sure to enjoy a wonderful stay here.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 1 x king, 1 x double, 2 x singles.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided at the property
* Accessibility: Please note access to the garden is from the ground
floor level, along a shared rear path including several steps to
the terrace. Young children and pets should not be left
unsupervised in this area and people with mobility difficulties may
find it less accessible.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Neff gas 5 ring hob and electric oven,
microwave, Gorenje fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine,
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: Pretty outdoor terrace with rattan garden furniture and
some sea views.
* Parking: Parking available at Park Avenue public car park within 10
minutes' walk where a weekly pass can be purchased. It is possible
to drive close to the property to unload your car before leaving it
in the public car park.
* Family facilities: None provided.
* Pets: 1 pet welcome, £25 per week.
* General: WiFi included. Electricity included in rent; Electric
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note access to the garden is
from the ground floor level, along a shared rear path including
several steps to the terrace. Young children and pets should not be
left unsupervised in this area and people with mobility
difficulties may find it less accessible.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking