Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Two Bedroom Waterfront Cottage. Sleeps 6.
Master bedroom - queen bed, AC 2nd bedroom - two twin beds pull-out sofa bed in living room - sleeps 2 LINENS provided ON REQUEST $10 per person, per week. PAYABLE UPON ARRIVAL
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Sandy, shallow swimming area off of dock.Sandy, shallow swimming area off of dock.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A maximum of 8 total people are allowed between 8 am and 10 pm, including renters. No overnight guests. Noise should be kept at a reasonable level.
- No pets allowed! No smoking! No outdoor fires!
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Pam HopkinsAsk a question
About Pam Hopkins
My husband and I are life-long residents of NH. In fact Pam inherited this beautiful property from her dad. We love the outdoors and hope you, too, will love our Winter Harbor property on Lake Winnipesaukee, 3 miles from downtown Wolfeboro!
Pam Hopkins purchased this Cottage in 1948
Why Pam Hopkins chose Wolfeboro
With a true western exposure, you can enjoy the sun all day, as you swim in the crystal clear water, with sandy bottom. Paddle Winter Harbor in the two kayaks that are provided with the rental or sit back and listen to the loons.
What makes this Cottage unique
Quiet, secluded, surrounded by nature and located in a sheltered cove.