Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Gorgeous New Mexico House on Stunning 22 Acre Ranch. Wonderful for 2 - 13 people
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Supervise children closely pleaseSupervise children closely please
Pets allowed - Approval required. $10/day if approved.Approval required. $10/day if approved.
No smoking - Except in designated area. Remove cigarette butts!Except in designated area. Remove cigarette butts!
Max guests: 13 (sleeps up to 12 adults) - The house is also suitable for smaller groups. The house is also suitable for smaller groups.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Parties or Events on the property require additional agreements, approvals and fees.
- If the house is left in poor condition, $35 for each additional hour beyond 5 hours of our cleaning team's time will be deducted from the deposit.
- The barn, locked closets, outbuildings, animal enclosures and all ranch animals are not included with the rental and are off limits.
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Brooks C.Ask a question
About Brooks C.
We two sisters, the lucky stewards of this property, inherited this ranch from our mother, a wonderful, lively, and boundary-less horse-woman and enlightenment-seeker. Our mother's vibrancy and charm can be felt from the second one steps onto this property--it is a special place! Although we manage the house from afar, we are readily available by phone, email and text; we do our darnedest to make sure your stay on the ranch is magical.
Brooks C. purchased this house in 2008
Why Brooks C. chose Abiquiu
Rancho Los Milagros is an extraordinary vacation rental in every way. The house, as well as the land it sits on, are stunning! The unique features of the property -- whether in the house or on the grounds that surround it -- make it a one-of-a-kind rental.
What makes this house unique
The ranch sits at the heart of Abiquiu; it is located very close to the entrance of Plaza Blanca (or, the "White Place," as Georgia O'Keefe called it), and sits across the river from Bode's General Store and the Abiquiu Inn. From the house, guests have access to incredible hikes/runs/walks, Georgia O'Keefe's house, Abiquiu lake, Ghost Ranch, Ojo Calliente, local artists, Taos and Santa Fe (both an hour or so away), and so much more!
- english, french, spanish