Located in a fully renovated circa 1888 building in the heart of historic downtown Frankfort. This three-room ground floor apartment suite has high ceilings, and beautiful bay window sitting area. The suite retains its historic charm, yet is fully furnished with updated finishes and full separate kitchen. The suite comes with a refrigerator, microwave, oven/range, dishwasher, coffee maker, free Wi-Fi, cable TV, two flat screen TVs, washer & dryer onsite, central heat & A/C, sleeper sofa, luxury hotel bath towels and linens, and memory foam mattress. Sleeps four with foldout couch.
The historic property originally housed the Greenwood Female Seminary established circa 1844 by Mrs. Mary T. Runyan. Mrs. Runyan sold the property to T.J. Congleton Brothers and the current two-story frame structure was constructed in the late 1880’s.
Enjoy an evening cocktail on front porch seating area, while smelling bourbon being made just blocks away. Ample on street parking is close by. Bourbon and horse themed artwork displayed though out the suite.