Located just 15-20 minutes from downtown San Diego, local beaches, the San Diego Zoo and just minutes to great shopping, our home is nestled high atop Mt. Helix, on a 2+ acre gated estate. You will have security and unobstructed 225 degree panoramic views from Mexico to the North Coast. This custom, single story home encompasses over 4,300 square feet of comfort with 5 bedrooms, 5 ½ bathrooms, a bonus room/office (can be used as a private 6th bedroom), and views from every room.
Truly a unique property with so much to do! Relax in the private courtyard while playing croquet, lounge by the pool, roast s’mores around the outdoor fire pit, or challenge a rival to a game of foosball while watching the sunset.
Living Room Features:
• Comfortable, large sectional sofa
• Gas Fireplace
• 65” Flat Screen TV
• Ocean views
• Floor to ceiling windows, with double doors leading to private courtyard and west facing doors opening to panoramic ocean views.
Kitchen / Dining Room Features:
• 5-burner gas stove top, double oven, Bosch dishwasher
• Fully stocked to prepare any meal! We have your basics covered from spices and oils to pots and pans to glassware and dinnerware for up to 12 people.
• Custom pool features a gently sloping beach entry ideal for kids, surrounded by grass, beautiful views and plenty of outdoor seating (additional fee to heat).
• Enjoy grilling on our large Traeger Pro Smoker
• Playground w/ swings, tether ball, monkey bars, and a 100 sf playhouse
• Outdoor gas firepit overlooking pool with ocean views
• Peaceful, gated grass courtyard with outdoor seating & dining table, accented at night by string globe lights
• Over 2 fenced acres to explore, roam and play.
• Sonos wireless sound system
• Pack n’ play and high chair available upon request
• Driveway Parking for up to 6 cars (no street parking)
• Our home is centrally located to ALL, in a quiet neighborhood with easy freeway access
• Beaches – Coronado (15 mi), Ocean Beach (16 mi), Mission Beach (17 mi)
• Sand Diego State University (6 mi) and Qualcomm Stadium (9 mi)
• Gaslamp Quarter / Petco Park / Airport (12 mi – 14mi)
• San Diego Zoo (14 mi)
• International Border (19 mi)
Please note before booking:
This is not a party house. Our home is tucked away in a quiet residential area, and is not suitable for parties, large gatherings or loud outdoor music. We kindly ask that you do not exceed the maximum guest occupancy, and respect our home and neighbors by adhering to designated quiet times (10:00pm – 8:00am).
* There is a pool heating fee if you elect to heat pool. Pool heating rates are subject to change.
November – March: $120 for the first day (the day you check-in), and $60 per day (or partial day).
April – October: $90 for the first day (the day you check-in), and $45 per day (or partial day) thereafter.
Rates are subject to change until your reservation is confirmed and we receive full payment.
We have five chickens that reside on the property. During the day, we normally allow them to free range in fenced coral and at night we keep them locked securely in the coop. Each day the girls will lay 3-5 fresh eggs in the nesting box between the coop and shed. You are welcomed to collect eggs from the nesting box outside the coop. When we are not on the property, we keep the girls in the coop. If you do let them out during the day, please ensure that you put them back in the coop before 3pm for their protection. Thanks!
Feel free to call, email or text us with any questions or special requests.