Vacation Home W/ Lake Rights - Family Friendly, Three Minute Walk to Beach
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Welcome to Whispering Pines Wells with its own private association beach that is just a three minute walk away.
This is a four season getaway retreat that was outfitted and furnished with the vacationer in mind. The first floor has a fully equipped modern kitchen and dining area, a living room with flat screen tv and a freestanding gas fireplace, a bedroom with a new Queen size bed and a bathroom with a tub and a shower, as well as a washer and dryer.
The upper level has a loft area with a twin bed and a desk, and a master bedroom that features a queen size bed. There is also a half bath.
A large front deck and a screen porch adds outdoor living space in the warmer months & has a porch glider, adirondack chairs and a patio table.
There is a fire pit for your evening enjoyment. A gas grill is also available for you to use.
Why drive for hours when a great vacation is so close? Whispering Pines Wells is a short drive from most anywhere.
In the winter months, it is only 20 minutes to Lapland Lakes cross-country skiing and 40 minutes to Gore Mountain. In the summer and fall, there are many hikes in the area to waterfalls, mountain tops and the Northville-Lake Placid Trail. A great bike ride is the 3.5 mile loop around the lake and through the town. In the spring, you can go fishing in the lake or one of many nearby rivers.
Inside Whispering Pines you will find wifi, cable, a blu-ray player with Netflix and Pandora, books, games and puzzles and an iPod speaker. There is a fully outfitted kitchen with a k-cup coffee maker, crock pot and a blender. Outside there is a large flat yard, hammock and chairs, two kayaks, a 15' canoe and a Sunfish sailboat, with all the accessories. There are carts for transporting the watercraft the short two minute trip to the launching area.
We enjoy the Southern Adirondacks and have been vacationing in this area since we were children. For a long time, it has been a dream of ours to own a home on a lake and in the mountains. Our hope is to share our good fortune with families like you, who want to enjoy the fun and excitement of Lake Algonquin and all the magic that this region offers, but then want to retreat to the whispering pines, to reflect on the day, and dream about tomorrow.
Let us be your hosts for your next vacation.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Full bath downstairs, half bath upstairs
- Gas fireplace in living room. Thermal bottom -up or top-down shades on front windows. Gas grill available. Outdoor patio table for enjoyment of the front deck. Comfortable chairs and love seat on the screened porch. Fifteen foot square stern canoe, two kayaks and a Sunfish sailboat for your use. Four adult and two youth PFDs provided. Lake depth at the association beach is shallow, perfect for children. Many toys (horseshoes, bocce, frisbee) for family fun on the lawn. Fire pit for your evenings. Keurig Coffee Maker with complimentary k-cups, but bring your favorites! Wi-Fi and Netfix Streaming for the rainy days. Blu-Ray player also. Bedding and bath towels included. Bring your own beach towels. Cell phone service is limited to Sprint and Verizon. Free long distance within NYS....moreless
- Books For Adults
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Ducted Heating
- Filtered Water
- Free Local Calls
- Free Long Distance:
- Gas Heating
- Hair Dryer
- ISDN Access
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Study Room
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Boat With Paddles
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 12 - Jun 11, 2017
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 12 - Sep 10, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Taxes Not included
Returning guests never see a price increase.
Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out is 10 a.m. during the summer months. We may be able to be a bit flexible on arrival times during the spring, fall and winter.
You must be at least 24 years of age to book this property.
We will send you all the check-in information about three weeks before your arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 518 346-5403
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - A Guide to the all the Natural Wonders, Towns and Villages, Shopping, Services and Outdoor Fun along the Main North-South Blue Route through the Adirondacks
- CLICK HERE - Your Guide to the Adirondack Region
- CLICK HERE - Town of Wells Homepage
- CLICK HERE - NYS Fishing Rules and Regulations
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Jolie Montange Association Beach
Gas Fireplace in the Living Room
Spacious Upstairs Bedroom
Loft/Study Area with twin bed
Outdoor Dining on the Deck
Rainbow over Lake Algonquin
Perfect Day for Kayaking
Ice Racing on the Lake
Loons - a Common Sight at the Lake
Living Room - Seating for five
Cathedral Ceiling in Living Room, Fans on both Levels
Kitchen and Dining -seats six
Upstairs Bedroom with queen size bed
Queen Bed in Downstairs Bedroom
Screen Porch - seating for six
View of Lake Algonquin from Beach
Winter in Wells
Bald Eagle - becoming a routine sight
Whitetail Deer in the Front Yard
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.