About the property
- House1050 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
This is the perfect location to stay whenever your visiting Wilmington, N.C.
NO SMOKERS PLEASE
We have 2 bedrooms with (1) queen size bed and (1) room with two twin beds available to rent on weekend, weekly, monthly rate in our furnished house located in monkey junction area of Wilmington, N.C. This is a perfect location that is 10 minutes to downtown historic Wilmington, N.C. and the river walk, restaurants, bars and theaters . We are 10 to 15 minutes from Kure Beach, Wrightsville Beach, and Carolina Beach. This house is 10 minutes from Wilmington, N.C. airport (ILM) and we are 8 minutes from UNCW.
These 2 bedrooms are both located in a single story house with two full bathrooms. Fully equipped kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances and a grill is provided outside. Kitchen also has coffee maker, microwave, toaster & toaster oven. There is a fenced in back yard and a driveway for safe parking. No more than 2 people per room are allowed. No more than 4 people at any one time is allowed. No smoking is allowed inside but there is a porch out back with lawn furniture. Full size washer and dryer. There are three TV's in the house with Direct TV (with 145 channels) and free AT&T WIFI. The owner owns a cleaning business and her husband is a handyman and both reside in Wilmington.
Within walking distance is one of the best restaurant's in all of Wilmington, N.C. called Rucker Johns and a 24 hour IHOP, Islands Fresh Mex Grill and Thai Spice. Within a 2-3 minute drive is a Walgreens, Walmart, Lowes Foods, Sawmill Restaurant, Harris Teeter, El Cerro Grande, Cook Out, Cape Fear Seafood, Slainte Irish Pub, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chops Deli, Cardinal Bands & Billiards, Staples, a local Post Office, Lowes, Home Depot, and many other terrific stores & eateries. There are 5 fantastic concert venues in Wilmington, NC. To see the current bands coming to town check out whatsonwilmington
"Welcome to Your Monkey Junction House!"
It is our privilege to host your family and friends-
We are honored you’ve selected our home for your Wilmington vacation!
A Few Reminders
• This is Your Monkey Junction House, but it’s our home too, so please treat it like you are staying at a friend’s house. We ask that you please:
do not move furniture around.
do not remove any items from the house.
keep all sliding glass doors and windows closed when the AC is running.
don’t take bath towels to the beach.
have a GREAT time while you’re here . . . you’re at the beach!!!
• If something breaks or is broken, no worries. But please let us know ASAP. We want all our guests to enjoy a fantastic experience. Our handyman is ready to repair most anything, anytime.
• Trash and recycles are collected every Thursday morning.
• Due to guest check-in/check-out timing, this means when you arrive there will be waste in the cans from the prior guests.
• Please take a moment on Wednesday afternoon to wheel carts to the curb for pick up. Once collected, please move carts back up the driveway.
Check out is at 10am and your keyless entry code will expire at this time.
• Your housekeepers will be arriving then to prepare the home for our next guests.
• The home should be left relatively clean. If excessive cleaning is required to prepare for our next guests, this additional cleaning fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
• Please gather all towels and bathmats and place them near the washer/dryer.
• Please do not remove duvet covers, shams or mattress pads unless soiled.
• Please place all dishes in the dishwasher and start a load when you leave. If any items don’t fit, please hand wash, dry and return to cabinets.
• Please remove all personal food items from the refrigerator/freezer and cupboard space upon your departure (please leave baking soda in fridge/freezer, thanks!)
• Please place all trash and recycles in the can outside when you leave.
Enjoy your stay at Your Monkey Junction House and we look forward to hosting you again!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great home. Clean, convenient and cozy. Would definitely come back.
Came into town needing a place to stay while home searching. Nice clean home, convenient and I was able to bring my dog. Highly recommend!!
The house is comfortable and well appointed.
The house is comfortable and well appointed. It is close to many restaurants and services you might need. I call Wilmington a pocket city. Nothing is that far away. Stayed for 31 days to spend three holidays with my children and grand children. Being a senior and partially handicapped I was very appreciative of the driveway and only one step into the house.
Perfect home for Thanksgiving!
This home had everything we needed and then some! Clean, decorated with a classy beachy style, fenced in yard for the doggies, convenient to shops and the beach and most importantly 3.5 miles from my sisters house where thanksgiving was held for my family! Thank you again Kristen and you’ll probably hear from us again!
Perfect... Felt like walking into my own home. Very welcoming.
Highly recommend. Would return without hesitation.
Super clean and family friendly
Great house with all the comforts and conveniences of home. Loveley neighborhood, great for riding bikes with kids.
We loved the attention to detail from the shampoo to the washer and dryer, furnishings, dishes, pots, pans, boardgames, papertowels, plastic wrap, grocery store discoint card etc. You get the point. It was truly like coming home and not having to worry about a thing.
Can't wait until our next stay!
Comfortable, clean, relaxing
We had a great stay!
Affordable for a nice home with 2 rooms and 2 bath! Clean, comfortable master bed, great couch and tv, and kitchen. The house is spacious and has lots of helpful resources, like beach chairs, fully equipped kitchen, bikes, shampoo, conditioner, and soaps supplied! Nice neighborhood, quiet, nicely located between Wilmington and Wrightsville beaches. Wal-Mart is a few minutes away. Owners are responsive to questions! Definitely recommend this VRBO.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates may be higher during holidays.