Waterfront luxury on Lewes Beach makes it effortless to escape and relax. Right out your door - or from inside on every level - enjoy the sights, sounds, and rejuvenating breezes of the Delaware Bay and beaches!
You've arrived at a perfect getaway for family-and-friends vacations, wedding parties, girls' or guy's weekends, and more. This gorgeous beachfront home and its unique location makes it easy to keep everyone happy.
* multiple water view decks and balconies from every bedroom
* polished wide-plank hardwood floors
* stylish, serene beach life décor and fresh paint palette
* 'al fresco' dining from the well-equipped screened porch and grill on site*
* the only waterfront community with a pool, private fishing pier, tennis courts
* walk or bike to the unparalleled Cape Henlopen State Park with miles of sandy Atlantic Ocean beaches, biking and hiking trails, surfing, fishing, Frisbee golf, nature center, natural 'residents' and wildlife - including great bird-watching, and more!
This 2-level home has 5 bedrooms and comfortably sleeps 12. Each level has a master bedroom with queen beds and its own bath.
- 3 bedrooms (1 master, 2 with twin beds in each)
- 2 bedrooms (1 master, 1 queen)
- Sleep Sofa queen bed in sunroom, with doors that close off the room.
Guests of every age will enjoy the bay beach. It's truly perfect for kids; the bay is calm and provides the perfect place for swimming, collecting seashells, or digging up hermit crabs. Older guests can enjoy water sports, too!
Discover the calm of Cape Shores!
This home is located in premier Cape Shores, the only local waterfront community boasting a community pool, tennis courts, & its own fishing pier - which are available to all renters.
In order to maintain the integrity of the beach, there is one path for every 2 houses in Cape Shores. The path for this house is shared with the house to the left.
Cape Henlopen State Park Tips:
In addition to its beaches, nature, and recreational trails (which connect to Rehoboth Beach, DE and its boardwalk/dining/shops), key features of Cape Henlopen State Park are the WWI watchtowers. The park showcases their history and will even allow visitors to climb the tower (via interior stairs) and enjoy the expansive views.
Charming, Historic Downtown Lewes:
You can also ride your bike to Historic Lewes (less than 2 miles away) with its quaint, historic Victorian houses; many shops and galleries, and excellent restaurants. Don't miss King's Ice Cream on Second Street!
*Please note that Guests are responsible for supplying all linens (sheets, pillow cases, towels, wash cloths, dish towels, paper products, etc.) and replacing propane tank for the grill if you should run out before check-out. Fully equipped kitchen and full size Washer & Dryer on site. Extra frig on lower level too!
Keywords: waterfront, lewes beach, lewes rental, delaware beach, summer rental in lewes, summer rental, cape shores rental, cape shores, cape shores beach house, lewes beach rental good deal, two story home, beach house with a view