One of the original 1920's Davis Island fishing camps, Belgrade Cottage is a small waterfront accommodation offering 365 sq. ft. of recently redecorated space. This privately owned, 1-bedroom cottage offers amazing westerly water views toward the quaint village of Wiscasset. The self-catering cottage is well-appointed for a comfortable weekend, week, or extended stay in Mid-coast Maine. The central location just off Route 1 provides perfect a location for accessing all this area has to offer—beaches, waterfront dining, museums, hiking trails, kayaking, outlet shopping, antiquing, or just relaxing and enjoying the views.
Weekly rates available.
• One double bed and one twin sofabed
• Cookware, utensils and a 2-burner integrated cooktop
• Microwave, toaster oven and small refrigerator
• Outdoor electric grill
• Expandable dining table
• Desk with seaside views
• Cable TV
• Books and games
• High-end combination washer/dryer
• Outside seating area
• Adjacent parking space for one car
• Weekly housecleaning available for multi-week guests