Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Comfortable 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom retreat with views of Santo Domingo
Two additional cots are available for the convenience of the renters.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is a balcony and stairs leading to backyard.There is a balcony and stairs leading to backyard.
No pets - No pets are allowed. Call to discuss alternatives.No pets are allowed. Call to discuss alternatives.
Parties/events allowed - However, maximum occupancy rules still applyHowever, maximum occupancy rules still apply
No smoking - May smoke in the patio or yard - never inside.May smoke in the patio or yard - never inside.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - One queen, one full, two twin beds, & two cotsOne queen, one full, two twin beds, & two cots
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - Photo of passport/official ID may be required.Photo of passport/official ID may be required.
- Maximum occupancy during parties/events is 12 people.
- The owner will not be responsible for any damage, injury, or loss of life caused by the use of any of the facilities at Casa Crespo during stay.
- Damage or loss of personal property is the sole responsibility of the renter.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
About Gene Hayes
I was born and raised in Oaxaca, so its food, culture, climate, and traditions are all part of me. I love that place with a passion! After I graduated from High School I attended Brigham Young University (BYU) in Provo, Utah, USA, where I got a Bachelor's degree in Economics with a minor in Mathematics. Later, I obtained a Master of Business Administration from the Marriott School of Business also @ BYU. I have traveled to over 50 countries and Oaxaca still has a very special place in my heart, and I hope that you will fall in love with it too!
Why Gene Hayes chose Centro
My mother's deceased husband originally built this house for his mother so it has a very special place in our hearts.
What makes this house unique
A fantastic location and great views + peace and tranquility = a perfect vacation!