Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Two bedroom with two Master baths with two walk-in showers and a soaking tub.
Queen beds, side tables, ceiling fans, dressers, and two closets each. All appropriate bed linen, bed covers, etc, supplied.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Cats not allowed unless declawed.Cats not allowed unless declawed.
Max guests: 5
- Use one shower or one washer at any given time. Hot water is supplied by a tankless system.
- Only one pet is allowed without approval. Our pet friendly policy does not include the use of our vacation rental as a kennel. Pet can not be left al
- You will be provided two sets of bedding and bathroom towels. Do not use bleach on house laundry. Use Spray N Wash/Shout it Out on stains
Hosted by William E RyanAsk a question
About William E Ryan
After being raised in central Pennsylvania, my family relocated back to Wisconsin in 1957. I graduated from St Norbert College in 1961 and entered the service. After 7 years in the U.S. Army and meeting Ute in Germany in 1965 and a tour in Viet Nam in 1967, we settled in Green Bay in 1969 and raised our three children. My working career was in Trucking Management for companies in Green Bay. Ute and I moved to Windsor, SC. in 2005 with the intention of retiring.
Why William E Ryan chose Windsor
After trying retirement for a few years, our interests drifted back to doing something more meaningful. In 2012, we purchased some land adjacent to our rural homestead and began developing Windsor Court. We built this house and several more like it and plan to build more. The vacation home we offer on VRBO is one of the homes we built and are building for short term and long term rental. This property is rural and private with luxurious accommodations. We're located eight miles from Aiken State Park which offers various outdoor activities. We're located 15 miles east of Aiken, SC., 35 miles from Augusta, Ga., 50 miles from Columbia, SC., 115 miles from Charleston, SC., 130 miles from Savannah, Ga., 150 miles from Charlotte, NC., and 175 miles from Atlanta, Ga.
What makes this House unique
Plenty of room for parking, biking and even riding. The rural setting offers miles and miles of dirt roads and trails. Several of our neighbors offer accommodations for the care and boarding of horses.
- English, German
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.