3 bedroom, 1 bath, whole home rental
3 bedrooms: 2 Queens, 1 twin bunkbed room. Note that bunkbed room is in TANDEM with one of the Queen bedrooms. Must walk through the Queen bedroom to get to twin bunk room. Great for families with small children.
- 50% refund (minus a US$50 partner fee and the Vrbo UK service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Up to 2 dogs allowed. No cats or other pets at anyUp to 2 dogs allowed. No cats or other pets at any
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- 1. Guests must read and agree to STR agreement as it will be signed electronically and copy of ID presented to BHE within 24hrs of booking.
- 2. $500 Refundable Security Deposit required for each stay.
- 3. Refunds are not made for guest’s inability to check-in due to non-compliance of rental policies, house rules and STR agreement.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Branch Hill EstateAsk a question
About Branch Hill Estate
Hello. We own and manage multiple vacation and rental properties here in the Cincinnati area (www.BranchHillEstate.com). We absolutely LOVE hosting guests at our vacation/short term rental properties in the area and pride ourselves on having warm and inviting unique properties to offer our guests. We looking forward to hosting you for your next visit to our area!
Branch Hill Estate purchased this cottage in 2015
Why Branch Hill Estate chose Loveland
Incredible property in a very desirable area - we couldn't pass up the rare opportunity to own one of the only homes in Loveland that is directly on the trail AND has acreage with river access! We are so grateful we got the opportunity to own this home and property and love being able to share it with you :)
What makes this cottage unique
Walk out the back door and straight onto the Little Miami/Loveland Bike Trail. Walk out the front door and across the field to the Little Miami River's edge. I don't know of another property like this one anywhere!
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.