Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
king · single
dowstairs bedroom 2
Bathrooms: 1, Separate WCs: 1
Bathroom 2 Upstairs
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Must fill out PET ADDENDUM/ approval required. Must fill out PET ADDENDUM/ approval required.
No smoking - Smoking not allowed in the Cabin itselfSmoking not allowed in the Cabin itself
Max guests: 6
- By making payment on the reservation, House Guest certifies that he/or she has read and accepted the House Rules and the Short Term Lease Agreement.
- Please practice social distancing during your stay, advice owners that you need to postpone or cancel your reservation if sick or tested positive
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult and must wear a life jacket (not provided) when on the pier.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Teo SaenzAsk a question
About Teo Saenz
My wife and I purchased 37 acres fronting Laguna Salada (Baffin Bay-Riviera, Texas) about 14 years ago. We cleared about 3/4 acres fronting the water and we designed a Cabin that typified our style of simplicity, quiet luxury, and privacy. Our cabin now has internet access with Wi-Fi and Netflix. as well as 3 local TV Channels. Our purpose was to built a place to relax, enjoy our company, and to communicate without the constant interruptions of everyday life. The view of the bay on a full moon is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Complete privacy. I think we have accomplished our goal. Come try it out.
Why Teo Saenz chose Riviera
We chose this property to buy and build on because it is uniquely situated away from any close neighbors and the view of the bay from the Cabin cannot be matched.
What makes this House unique
We fell in love with the Land where our cabin is built and we have fallen in love with our cabin which sits on this land. This has been a labor of love which we now want to share with you.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.