About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 6)
single · king
Toilet · Shower
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Cabin not child proof for babies or toddlers. Cabin not child proof for babies or toddlers.
No smoking - Outside only.Outside only.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- All Park County fire bans must be observed. Renter will assume responsibility for any fines incurred for failure to abide by these regulations.
- If you are using the grill, please clean it afterwards with the grill brush, which can be found inside the grill's storage cabinet.
- All kitchen garbage must be bagged and tied, and dropped into the garbage bins near the driveway entrance.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Stephanie & Olaf RichterAsk a question
About Stephanie & Olaf Richter
Hi there. We're a young active family who values creativity, authenticity, the smell of a campfire and a push to the summit. During the week, you'll find us rushing around in the city and trying to raise 2 little perfect humans. On the weekends, we try to stretch out, exhale deep and take advantage of the rich Colorado backcountry.
Why Stephanie & Olaf Richter chose Alma
Stephanie and Olaf chose this property to make it their weekend adventure getaway and to raise a family amidst the great outdoors. Camp Sherman has been an integral part to our Colorado high mountain experience, and offers a deep connection to mountains, wildlife, the stars and, in a way, our existence.
What makes this Cabin unique
Camp Sherman is an authentic hand-built, off-the-grid log cabin that is situated in the middle of a 10-acre parcel of land. The entire South Park Valley has been designated as a Natural Heritage Center due to it's rich mining and pioneer history. It's also unique in that the valley floor is at 10,000 feet, which makes for great daytime temperatures when the city is roasting. Camp Sherman itself is situated at 10,200 ft, which is the very low spot of the Valley of the Sun. Being off-the-grid in an authentic log cabin allows for a unique and deep connection to nature and a simpler way of life. As much as we love the coziness of a roaring fire in the fireplace, we also appreciate a good movie and solid wifi. Modern tech made it possible, so you get to enjoy both the solitude of the setting, along with tech-enabled creature comforts of wifi and Netflix.
- English, German