Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Newly built 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, kitchen and garage
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)0
- There's a penalty if there're unpaid guests or unauthorized visitors; or pets of any kind. No shoes in house. Please wear the provided slippers.
- Do Not let anyone taking or stealing anything from the owner, so that your security deposit and credit card will not be charged.
- Please eat at the kitchen, do not eat in bed, or on carpets. Please avoid leave dirty marks, food debris (residue) or liquid on the beds or carpets.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Follows industry health association: Intertek Cristal (third-party expert – Global)
Hosted by JanAsk a question
This is Jan. I was a high school teacher in my home country. I immigrated to Cedar Rapids with my famiy at 2009. I worked at Cedar rapids school district as a para-professional, I also worked as a labor at Nordstrom, Hy-vee and FBG. I purchased this brand new house after the flood at 2016. I feel comfortable to live in this new house, neither worry about insects nor water invades. Recently I am retired and started to travel, so my new house is waiting to be your temporary home.
Jan purchased this Townhouse in 2016
Why Jan chose Cedar Rapids
It's a modern beautiful home! Safe, enjoyable and convenient.
What makes this Townhouse unique
Almost everything here is brand new.
- English, Mandarin Chinese
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.