- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Like all of the Hocking Hills, Watch your kids!Like all of the Hocking Hills, Watch your kids!
No smoking - You can smoke outside, but dispose of butts!You can smoke outside, but dispose of butts!
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter:
- If you use something, put it back the way you found it...clean and in good working order!
- Use common sense. If you wouldn't do it at your grandma's house, don't do it here!
- Please pick up your brass!!! We have little kids here all the time that like to put shiny things in their mouths...
About Kevin A. Brown
Hi! We are Kevin and Lorelie, the owners of Hill Willie's Hideaways. We purchased Hummingbird Holler in June of 2019 and opened just before Christmas 2019. We have been working to improve the property ever since we bought it and will continue to try to provide the best family experience for you in a beautiful setting.
Kevin A. Brown purchased this house in 2019
Why Kevin A. Brown chose Laurelville
When I first looked at the property it was an obvious choice. I got out of my truck and just got a great feeling of relaxation as soon as I heard the waterfall in the distance. It was a warm June day and it was refreshing to get out of the sun and under the shade of the almost complete canopy.
What makes this house unique
We are unique because of our location! You have 5 acres to yourself and it seems like so much more. We are bordered by other owners with as little as 5 acres and as much as 40! Most properties have hills and trees. We have water too! What other property around here do you know that has a shooting range in their back yard? You want to get away? Then book today!