Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Home, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (1), Child Beds (2)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - We prefer small well behaved dogs. We prefer small well behaved dogs.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Gas grill outside should be checked when you arrive. Housekeeping will not clean. We have had three greese fires because of the build up on the bottom
- Pool water should always be filled to half way up the skimmer. If not please fill with hose on the wall. Thank You
About Bob or Kathy
Bob own's and operates a Plumbing Company on Cape Cod Ma. Kathy is a nurse and has been employed in this position for more than thirty years. This picture was taken at the bottom of the grand canyon after flying over the Hover Dam and then taking a ride up the colorado river in January 2007.
Bob or Kathy purchased this house in 2008
Why Bob or Kathy chose Deep Creek
We purchased on this side of Florida because of the beautiful beaches and the slower pace here. We like the way the roads are laid out, and because they are easy to navigate. A quiet simplier way of life. I have to be honest, I have spent many vactions on the east coast. It seams now I am most comfortable and more relaxed right here.
What makes this house unique
The beaches, nights out, great dinners, great golf and of course a fantastic heated pool and spa that is heated by solar and a heat pump.