About this rental
Secluded creekside cabin
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 3)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - one king bed and a regular couch for sleepingone king bed and a regular couch for sleeping
No pets - No pets of any kind allowedNo pets of any kind allowed
No smoking - No smoking inside or outside our cabin No smoking inside or outside our cabin
Max guests: 3 - One King size bed and one regular couch to sleepOne King size bed and one regular couch to sleep
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - One week Maximum stayOne week Maximum stay
- No burning of candles or other flammable objects in the cabin or deck area. Ensure the LP stove / electric cook stove are off when leaving the cabin.
- Keep doors closed during the insect season as vaulted ceilings makes them difficult to remove.
- Local code requires me to record guest’s contact information , name, address, phone , Email , and license plate. Please register in book provided.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: Reopening holiday rental guide (DTV and DFV – Germany)
Hosted by Stephen L ParkerAsk a question
About Stephen L Parker
Stephen L. Parker, a native of the area where I enjoy the outdoors and waterways in this area. Retired Botetourt Co. volunteer firefighter and EMT with Troutville station 2 .
Stephen L Parker purchased this Cabin in 2007
Why Stephen L Parker chose Oriskany
Our property is easily accessible year round , seven tenths of a mile from paved Craig’s Creek road Rt 615, Tucker Farm road, Rt 705 is a state maintained gravel road. Our cabin in secluded in a woodland setting remote from any road or houses.
What makes this Cabin unique
Owner designed and built cabin with a goal of safety and low maintenance. Metal roofing and Hardie composite fire and insect proof siding provide great protection from the elements. Our cabin is very well built with 2x6 framing and well insulated. The cabin is within 60 yards of Craig’s creek built on concrete columns 4-7 feet off the ground due to 100 year flood building codes. We have an electric car charge station in the parking area. Kayaks and float tubes are supplied for enjoying the creek. We also supply an easy up canopy , chairs, table, and a hammock at the creek for your use during the warm months.