About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 5)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- No smoking
Hosted by David PoochAsk a question
About David Pooch
We live on the North Shore and have five adult children and eight grand children. We have had enormous fun over the years at the bach with the kayaks, fishing, lawn cricket and so on.
Why David Pooch chose Campbells Beach
We bought this place because it was right on the water, level for grand children to play and only an hour from home. We also like the fact that there is lots of bird life there. Tui, wood pigeon, oyster catchers, grey heron, owl and even kookaburra (true, they migrated from Kawau and you can hear them early morning and in the evening). We often hear kaka flying overhead too.
What makes this House unique
Just one hour from Auckand, quiet, on the beach, and a hotspot for bird life. 7 minutes drive to Matakana. Newly renovated, excelllent kitchen and dishwasher, cosy and warm. Children's playground very close by.
- English, Czech, Tagalog, Bisaya
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - This allows for an infant in one of the bedroomsThis allows for an infant in one of the bedrooms
- Guests bring their own sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels
- Guests tidy up before leaving, please leave ready for the next people
- Before leaving be sure to turn off the heat pump with the remote controller.