About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 7)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets allowed on a case by case basis.Most allowed.Pets allowed on a case by case basis.Most allowed.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 7 adults)
- Please note that the water from the faucets is lake water and not for drinking. Please use the gallon of drinking water provided.
- Please enjoy the lake and note there is no life guard provided so all use of boats, swimming and any other water activities are at one's own risk.
- Please note that Maine state law requires all dogs to be on leashes and all boaters to have a life preserver when boating.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
Hosted by Carol GrayAsk a question
About Carol Gray
Hello! My husband, Jeff, and his brothers own this cottage which has been handed down from one generation to the next for decades. Their grandfather bought the property many years ago. My husband, Jeff, and I and our 12 year old son love spending time on Tripp Lake. It's so relaxing and peaceful. We heard the loons calling almost every night when we visited this summer.
Why Carol Gray chose Poland
We love this property because the lake is right out the window, the beach and the raft are great for swimming and it's so nice to use the paddle boat and canoe. It's also a great location. We love hiking at the network of trails at Poland Springs, visiting the 24-hour LLBean store in Freeport, going to Portland for shopping or exploring, going to the Maine Wildlife Park down the road. In the right season, the blueberry picking is terrific right outside the door!
What makes this Cottage unique
This is a cozy cottage and we have some families or couples who enjoy returning, creating their own family tradition with a special vacation spot. The lake is serene and beautiful with wildlife and a lovely cove to explore. It's wonderful place for children of any age and a wonderful place for a romantic getaway for couples. If you casinos, the Oxford one is about 15 minutes away. We happily accept most pets and all children! :)
- English, French, Spanish