Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 8)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - approval required at bookingapproval required at booking
No events - elopements or weddings allowed if advisedelopements or weddings allowed if advised
No smoking - Ash trays provided for outdoor use only.Ash trays provided for outdoor use only.
Max guests: 8 - Advise if you are bringing more than 8 adults...Advise if you are bringing more than 8 adults...
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Absolutely NO Bonfires on property a firepit is provided. Fine of $250 will be incurred. Fire hazzard.
- We love pets, please crate them if you leave and they would scratch door or soil floors if alone. Make sure all poop is picked up from lawn.
- Garbage overflow must be taken to Community Dump. Instructions provided in check-in email.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Angel and Mabel RiveraAsk a question
About Angel and Mabel Rivera
We are hardworking professionals who enjoy the city life and enjoy escaping to the mountains as much as we can. We enjoy riding our motorcycle, ballroom dancing, and traveling. We have 2 miniature schnauzers & a miniature austrailian shepherd.
Angel and Mabel Rivera purchased this Cabin in 2006
Why Angel and Mabel Rivera chose Pigeon Forge
We have enjoyed coming to the Smokies for over 22 years and worked hard to finally purchase Storyteller. We remember the realtor taking us around town to see cabins but the minute we walked into Storyteller, we were hooked. The gazebo is what gave us the idea to call the cabin Storyteller. Our families were used to gathering for hours on end and telling stories about life, funny moments, and stories they wanted us to remember and pass on.
What makes this Cabin unique
When staying at Storyteller, we enjoy the scenery of the mountains, rafting, shopping, but most of all doing nothing at all; just relaxing.
- English, Spanish
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.