Spacious Log Home, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6). Heated Pool (Seasonal).
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
double · single
Toilet · Bath
Toilet · Bath · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - We have a strict 6 person maximum occupancy.We have a strict 6 person maximum occupancy.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We have a strict 6 person maximum occupancy in our home. Any breach of this condition will result in all guests being asked to vacate the property.
- This will also result in the forfeit of the security deposit and any remaining rental days. Download & carefully read the Rental Agreement below.
- By clicking the 'agree to comply' button below you consent that you have read the Rental Agreement and will comply with the terms during your stay.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Alisa BighamAsk a question
About Alisa Bigham
We are Angie & Andrew, the proud owners of Pinhoti, Peavine and Pamoon and we live in Hampshire (South Coast), England. We have three grown sons, Charlie, George and Elliott.
Alisa Bigham purchased this Cabin in 2005
Why Alisa Bigham chose Trion
We chose the North-West Georgia Area after a wonderful family vacation back in 2003 just a stones throw from where our cabin is located. The scenery, community, everything seemed so perfect. During our vacation we purchased the spectacular 36 acres and endeavoured to build our perfect 'get away'. The cabin was finished in 2005 and since then we have had many enjoyable family vacations. We now want to share the many benefits the cabin and the surrounding area has to offer.
What makes this Cabin unique
The peaceful sunrises, majestic sunsets, playful hummingbirds and the stunning views are just a small part of what made us fall in love with our home. Spending time with family chatting, eating outside and just enjoying our time away from the stresses of every day life make for beautiful memories.
Property managers rent properties as a business.