Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 Bedrooms, Sleeping Loft, 1.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Porta-cribs are available if needed
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- NO adult beverages are allowed at the beach.
- This is a quiet neighborhood and renters should respect that.
About James Mitchell
This property was purchased by my parents in 1972 and was used by the family for over three decades. My wife and I bought the property from other family members in 2007. At that time we replaced the old camp that was there and built this new house.
James Mitchell purchased this House in 2007
Why James Mitchell chose Bridgewater
This location is very special to our family because of the long history of vacationing here with friends and family. Many memories of my parents, siblings, nieces and nephews - boating and water sports.
What makes this House unique
Two hours from Boston with many attractions in the Granite state. Very centrally located in the Lakes Region. Swimming and boating access to Newfound Lake.