Its like being in Egland
Very charming English cottage. The bedroom area is at one end of the cottage. All the windows are authentic leaded glass windows.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
No pets - we do not make exceptions for any petswe do not make exceptions for any pets
No smoking - Smoking is permitted outsideSmoking is permitted outside
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Regarding check-out: please do not leave dirty dishes in the sink and you can leave the key on the dresser.
- No candles or incense burning in the cottage.
- Travel Insurance is always a good idea so you can get a 100% refund even if you arrive and have to leave the next day. ----------------
About Eleanor Miller
I was an actress in NYC and lived in the "East village". The married my husband and moved to New Hope, Pa. I've been a Real Estate agent for Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty for over 20 years. We bought this little English village property in May of 1995 and just love it here.
Eleanor Miller purchased this cottage in 1995
Why Eleanor Miller chose New Hope
This property was built to look like its 900 years old. This is where the New Hope Art Colony began in the late 1800's. There is such a vast amount of history here. From Washington crossing the Delaware to the arts, Museums, art galleries, great authors, playwrights, actors... Within 2 miles from here, we have over 60 great restaurants.
What makes this cottage unique
walk or ride your bike to down town New Hope, Lambertville...