Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bath
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Well-behaved dogs okay. $100 pet convenience feeWell-behaved dogs okay. $100 pet convenience fee
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please review Owner's ACTUAL cancellation policy in the Condo Description section.
- Guest's cc# is required by Homeowner, to be annotated on Rental Agreement when sent.
- Credit card ONLY charged by Homeowner for major damages, theft, or extra special cleaning required.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Leanne MackenzieAsk a question
About Leanne Mackenzie
I'm originally from Calgary and moved to the San Francisco Bay Area in 1994 and worked for a large medical device company. I missed the Canadian Rockies so much that I decided to purchase a vacation condo in Canmore. It's such an AMAZING part of the world that I can't get enough of! So much so that I recently moved back to Calgary to be closer to my family and start a Home Staging business.
Leanne Mackenzie purchased this Apartment in 2002
Why Leanne Mackenzie chose Canmore
I bought the condo sight-unseen because it was the only condo available with that kind of unobstructed views of nature only. You get the feeling of being out in the middle of nowhere, but are yet a 2-10 minute walk from just about everything you need. I decorated the condo to have a rustic cabin-like ambiance, so between the views and the convenient location, it's the best of both worlds!
What makes this Apartment unique
Located just off of the downtown so walking distance to most town amenities but with views of pretty much nature only... most other condo developments have views of busy streets, parking lots, grocery stores, other condos, etc.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.