About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(People: 8)
Cot · king
Bath · Toilet · Shower · Bath with shower
Shower room 1
Shower room 2
- Swimming pool
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Not in the house but smoking in the garden is fineNot in the house but smoking in the garden is fine
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - We have 1 baby cot. Total does not include babiesWe have 1 baby cot. Total does not include babies
- We will provide a form for you to provide the details required by the Italian authorities. This must be returned to us 5 days in advance of arrival.
- We do not accept any liability for personal injury or damage to, or theft of, property during your stay. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Casa del MulinoAsk a question
About Casa del Mulino
Novelist and art historian who bought the house to enjoy with family in the heart of Renaissance Italy. The family has many connections to Italy and has had the house for over 40 years.
Why Casa del Mulino chose San Pietro a Cegliolo
The location is quiet, private and secluded but with great views and plenty of space for children to play safely. The hillside setting is perfect in the hotter months with cooling breezes. Many of the major sights are within an hour's drive in all directions. Shops and train station (to Rome, Florence) are only a 10 minute drive away. Close to Cortona, a fascinating and bustling town with Etruscan origins, which regularly holds artistic, musical and culinary festivals.
What makes this House unique
The 2000 square metres of the house, gardens and pool are rented for exclusive use of one group. The house and grounds are not overlooked and are very private - something that our family has enjoyed for many years. We enjoy the many countryside walks in the hills, which are also perfect for cycling and horse riding.
- English, Italian