Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(People: 8)
Bedroom 1 (Master - Main Level)
Bedroom 3 (Main Level)
double · single
Bedroom 2 (Main Level)
king · Cot
Bathroom 3/ downstairs
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - NO SMOKING, VAPING, OR E-CIGARETTES INSIDE.NO SMOKING, VAPING, OR E-CIGARETTES INSIDE.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Canoes and kayaks available August - October only. Waiver required for canoe and kayak use.
- No driving of golf balls from anywhere on the property.
- Absolutely no bachelor or bachelorette parties.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Bill & Kristin McDonaldAsk a question
About Bill & Kristin McDonald
Our family loves all that Palisade and the Grand Valley has to offer. We hope you enjoy our little slice of paradise ("Paladise") on the Colorado River as much as we do!
Bill & Kristin McDonald purchased this House in 2016
Why Bill & Kristin McDonald chose Palisade
The Palisade River House is the PREMIER VRBO in the area. Our spacious and well-appointed property will welcome you from the moment you open the door. We look forward to hosting you!
What makes this House unique
We have beautiful views of the Colorado River, the Grand Mesa, and Mount Garfield. The house is right in town, walking distance to everything. It's the perfect spot to gather your friends & family.
- English, Spanish
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.