Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Amazing restored historic home on Lake Ontario
Three bedroom upstairs with full bath and two more bedrooms downstairs with large adjoining full bath. Upstairs master has queen bed, bed #2 has queen bed, Bed #3 has (2) twins, bed #4 has queen bed and bed #5 has (2) twin beds. *Please remember to bring your own sheets! Pillows in protectors, mattress covers, quilts and spare blankets provided.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Max. occupancy limits strictly adhered to. Overages must be discussed prior to booking. Owner may charge $50.00/person for any undisclosed renters.
- *Customers bring their own sheets, pillowcases & towels. Pillows w/protectors, mattress protection, washed coverlets & spare blankets provided.
Hosted by R. TroutburgAsk a question
Why R. Troutburg chose Hamlin
This is an extremely peaceful place where you and friends & family can get away from it all. You will immediately feel peaceful with the views, sunsets and constant lake breezes. Play tennis, swim, fish off our large dock, perhaps a game of pool? There's also a playground, fire circle..something for everyone. Perhaps an early morning kayak ride? Fabulous for birdwatchers with nesting bald eagles seen each year. You and friends can all be together or spread out over our 126 acres!
What makes this house unique
World famous trout fishing derbies and tournaments in the area. Pick your own strawberries, visit wineries, golf or a day trip to Niagara Falls?