About this rental
quaint country cottage - A nature lovers dream getaway
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 2)
Separate WCs: 1
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Pets allowed - noisy or aggressive dogs not allowed noisy or aggressive dogs not allowed
No events - no loud music outside no loud music outside
Smoking allowed - smoking allowed outside the cottage onlysmoking allowed outside the cottage only
Max guests: 2
- breakages or damage must be paid for within 24hrs of checkout only 2 small or medium dogs / one large dog - quiet well behaved dogs only
- We do ask guests to leave the cottage tidy on departure smoking is not permitted inside the cottage.
- No loud music or parties
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by Fiona or MichaelAsk a question
About Fiona or Michael
originally City dwellers we moved the Blue mountains 20 years ago to enjoy the quiet life.
Fiona or Michael purchased this Cottage in 2000
Why Fiona or Michael chose Rydal
we bought this property because we wanted to escape the hustle and bustle of city life with large open spaces ,peace and quiet.
What makes this Cottage unique
Very friendly farm animals ( pets ) we are not farmers so our animals are members of the family and very used to humans We also love history so the cottage is filled with unique little treasures and special things collected over many years of antique hunting