Estudio para dos personas directamente en la playa a 10 minutos a pie de Marigot.
JiPé & Jojo
- inglés, francés
Elementos de seguridad
Tipo de ubicación
Piscina / Spa
Servicios del lugar
Política de cancelación
Se reembolsará el 100 % del importe, siempre y cuando la cancelación se realice con un mínimo de 60 días de antelación a la fecha de entrada. Se reembolsará el 50 % del importe, siempre y cuando la cancelación se realice con un mínimo de 30 días de antelación a la fecha de entrada.
Daños e incidentes
Si tú o alguno de tus acompañantes dañáis la casa de vacaciones alquilada, deberás hacerte cargo de los daños causados durante tu estancia.
Normas de la propiedad
No se admiten mascotas
Máximo de huéspedes: 2
Edad mínima del huésped principal: 21 - 2121
- *** Minimum stay *** Minimum stay is 7 nights in high season from Saturday to Saturday (November 1st to May 31th). During low season (June 1st to October 30th), we accept stay of 5 nights are more with a check-in any day of the week. The weekly rental price includes change of sheets, towels and linens every week and clean up after your stay. *** Security deposit *** A deposit of 250 Euros is required (or $300 USD/CAN). This deposit, aimed at encouraging the respect of the place and its facilities, will be returned the day of your departure after the inspection of the studio. It aims to cover breakage, abuse and excessive soiling of the furniture, appliances, articles and linens. In case an article is broken or missing a reasonable amount of its value will be deducted from the deposit. If damage is more important, the full amount will be withheld until the damage assessment (The difference will then be refunded on your credit card). *** Check-in, Check-out *** Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM. *** Before leaving the studio *** We ask you to put back the studio as you found it, clean and in order, the dishes done. Régina will take care of the heavy cleaning (floor, dusts, etc..) and also to change the sheets, towels and linens for the next visitors. A fee of $70 USD or 50 Euros will be deducted from your deposit if this rule is not respected and Régina needs to cover for you. *** Linens and towels *** Linens, towels and kitchen towels are replaced in the studio each week. In case of excessive soiling (irrecoverable), $25 USD (20 Euros) per towel and $10 USD (7 Euros) per kitchen towel will be deducted from your deposit. *** Keys *** Keys must be left inside the studio (door will lock itself) or to the responsible person at the end of your stay. In case of loss of keys, an amount of $70 USD (or 50 Euros) per bunch will be charged. *** Hurricane and storm policy *** Hurricane or storm policy : No refunds will be given unless the National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in \"Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area\" and/or a \"mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning\" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
Wonderful studio, great location.
We were surprised how much recovery has occurred in St Martin following Hurricane Irma. Many restaurants are back open and local stores are now mostly back in business. Tourists are streaming in.
Studio Marigot is located right on the beach, with beautiful views out onto the ocean (dotted with sailboats and yachts).
It may be a small studio but, for 2 people, is entirely large enough. We cooked in most nights and we used the beach or pool (fantastic!!) daily.
It is a short walk to the center of Marigot and our favorite restaurant (Tropicana).
We used public transport most of the time and on one occasion used a taxi to go to Maho Beach and the casino.
The manager, Titi, was very helpful and the other guests very friendly.
JiPe has left out bundles of information and he answered our pre-trip questions thoroughly and promptly.
We hope to return to this lovely place.
Very nice studio right on the beach
This studio is right on the beach and has a beautiful view of Marigot harbor. It is nicely decorated and is very well equipped. The kitchen has just about anything you need to prepare a meal, ice cube trays, sharp knives and is efficiently organized. It was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Included umbrella, beach chairs, cooler and towels is a big plus for beach visits. Our contact in the building was very helpful and friendly. Very good restraunts are just down the street, the owners suggestion of the Tropicana was superb. I highly recommend this studio.
Marigot on the beach
For going through a major storm the condo was in decent shape. The building took a hard hit but the room is nice. The views are amazing and we loved being right on the beach. We were welcomed by Titi when we got there and she was always available. Parking is convenient and the residents were always nice. The only complaints we have is that they only supply 2 small rolls of toilet paper, and a partial roll of paper towels. We also had an issue with tiny ants. I could not find any spray to take care of them. Lastly there should be a shower curtain on the shower. The shower is amazing but it sprays all over the floor and soaked the toilet paper on the holder.
Other than that we had an amazing trip!!
We are happy you had a great time in our studio and that Titi made it comfortable for you.
We are sorry you had to fight with those little ants ;) We have some product to control them, but it is locked up for safety. You could have asked Titi. As for the toilet paper, it is part of the welcome kit, if you run out, you need to provide your own. All this is explained in our welcome email you have received. It's a pretty common arrangement when you are renting a home.
Have a safe trip home.
Beautiful as always!!
Though St. Martin/St. Maarten got absolutely battered by Hurricane Irma, we had a great time in Marigot this year. We went to different restaurants and bakeries since many are either no longer on-going establishments or are closed undergoing rehabilitation. This studio was perfect for our needs. All the comforts of home and Titi is absolutely fantastic as the go-to person if you need anything. We met some lovely neighbors on this trip as well. Great building!!
Cosy, complete and lovely studio with superb view in wonderful area
We stayed in the studio for five days and had the best time! View is amazing and surprised is every day over and over again. Area and building feels safe and nice shops and bakeries are nearby. Regina was a wonderful host and welcomed us. Studio had everything, a good bed!, lots of stuff for the beach, kitchen and shower. We would recommend this place to everyone!
Estamos en el centro de la isla. Esto es lo que apreciamos más que la vista, la playa a nuestros pies, lo tranquila que es por la noche, y ... y ...) Restaurantes, tiendas, supermercados, las mejores playas y atracciones están muy cerca. ¡Siempre estás a menos de 20 minutos donde quieres estar!
- Marina Port Royal y su restaurante están a 10 minutos a pie del estudio..
- Sarafina, una gran panadería que ofrece cruasanes y café con leche, está a 10 minutos a pie hacia el puerto..
- Vela, senderismo, buceo, parasailing, alquiler de embarcaciones y mucho más....
- Hay 34 playas en San Martín. Cuando llegamos a la isla, tratamos de visitar la mayoría de ellos, algo que ocurre en 2 diferentes en el mismo día, ¡pero no podemos hacerlos todos! Los que preferimos son: Baie Longue, Baie aux ciruelas pasas, Baie Rouge, Happy Bay, Anse Marcel, Galion y Pinel Island.