Piso, 1 dormitorio, 1 baño, (para 2-3)
- inglés, francés
Reglas de la propiedad
No se permiten fiestas o eventos
No se permite fumar
No se aceptan mascotas
Número máximo de personas:2
Política de cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de entrada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 30 días antes de la fecha de entrada.
We had a wonderful stay in this lovely apartment in our favorite part of Paris. Washing machine was a great bonus. Will definitely stay here again!
Excellent Location and Thierry was delightful!
We stayed in the pink property and everything was delightful! The check in was easy. The wifi was having issues and Thierry came to fix it immediately. And he was quick to provide suggestions about restaurants and local color. But the best part about this visit to Paris was the LOCATION!! Within a block or two were a ton of incredible restaurants. The Louvre, the D'Orsay, Luxembourg Gardens, the Cluny Museum, St Chapelle cathedral, and the Notre Dame cathedral are all within a 10 minute walk. We LOVED the neighborhood and would stay here again in a heart beat.
Beaucoup d’escaliers mais appartement tel que les photos ! Emplacement parfait pour visiteurs ! Fortement recommandé 👍
This apartment was exactly what we were looking for-a centrally located base to explore Paris from. Thierry was easy to communicate with, the check-in was smooth and we would happily stay there again.
This apartment is located in a wonderful neighborhood with cafes, bistros, art galleries, and shopping nearby. The River Seine is a 5 minute walk and the Louvre is only a 10 to 15 minute walk. The Metro is very close so the entire city of Paris is easily accessible.
The apartment is clean with everything one would need.
I would highly recommend this apartment for anyone wanting the sights and sounds of Paris!
Great Location, Reasonably Comfortable, Need to Tolerate Tobacco Smoke
First let me say that this property is located in a convenient location. There are bakeries, restaurants, grocery markets and tourist sites nearby and the Metro stop is a short walk away. This is our first rental in Europe, with all previous experiences throughout the US, so maybe expectations should be different.
The apartment is on the third floor, but being Europe one needs to haul luggage up four flight of stairs. The room is a studio apartment, with one single space for the bed, couch, kitchen table and kitchen. There is a separate space for the toilet and shower. The shower is a tight space but not a problem. The kitchen is useful, we made dinner many nights. It it moderately stocked with cooking utensils. The washing machine and dryer combination is wonderful and easy to use.
We actually stayed 2 weeks. Thierry modified our reservation through VRBO, so it may show only a one or two night stay.
Overall the space is comfortable for two if you can tolerate close quarters together at all times. The closet space is large. The bed was not to my liking, too soft, but my wife found it comfortable. The biggest drawback is the building. There is no ventilation except for windows to the outdoors. Being winter when we visited, opening the window was not an option. Other tenants or renters who smoke share their pleasure (or death wish) with the rest of the dwellers. We are not smokers so maybe a bit more sensitive than others. If you can’t tolerate tobacco smoke then beware.
In summary the apartment is in a great location, reasonably stocked with necessary items (although there was no toilet paper upon our arrival but fortunately my wife noticed before she needed it) and Thierry is a moderately helpful host. I’d recommend the property if you don’t mind evenings with the smell of tobacco smoke and can negotiate four stair flights coming an going.
A review must be ultra precise and not wrong.
- This apartment is at the 3rd floor. THREE flights of stairs exactly. I dont understand why the review writes 4 flights of stairs, except to demonstrate something not totally honest in the intention of writing. I say again THREE flights of stairs.
- Toilet paper wrong. I furnish and bring personally in all my apartments : toilet paper (a ton of rolls), kitchen paper, soap, shampoo, washing machine soap, kleenex, etc...
- I always come myself in personne to introduce the apartment and inquire all the questions the tenant could have. My line is open 24/24 and they know how reactive I am.
- Smoke, no no, when you read this review you could imagine a huge blue smoke enter inside the apartment from outside when you open ther window. Absolutely not. Inside the building, you have some smokers (NOT in my apartment strictly non smoking) and you could smell occasionnally some smoke in the stairs, in summer, eventullay,; if they open the window to smoke outside just above, for exemple at the second floor. But this tenant came 17 december, hear of the winter... according whi what he says, smoke could go through the window :))).
- "Convenient location". Sorry again, no, the BEST location of paris, one block away from the river, on the left bank, hear of the art district...
Thank you to everybody!
Todos los museos de París, anticuarios, El Sena, Notre Dame, la mejor ubicación! WiFi gratuito, teléfono internacional GRATIS incluido