Condo, 2 sovrum, 2 bad, (sover 6-7)
Allmänt om fastigheten
Pool | Spa
Minimiålder för huvudgäst:25
Maximalt antal hyresgäster:7
100 % av beloppet återbetalas om avbokningen sker minst 60 dagar före ankomstdatum. 50 % av beloppet återbetalas om avbokningen sker minst 30 dagar före ankomstdatum.
This condo is one of the best we have stayed in, very spacious, well equipped, decorated beautiful and so welcoming. Manager is a gem to work with answered all our questions and more. I am disabled and the condo worked well, the only problem the bathroom doors are very narrow so u can not wheel a chair in there, but if u have a walker all is good. Definitely would recommend!!!!!
Great condo beach property stay!
1) Spacious LR, nice upgrades, beautiful grounds, convenient to beach, very helpful staff.
2) One amenity that we had never seen before was light weight grocery carts (plus lots of luggage carriers) at certain parking garage levels to help you unload and move (ramps available) the carts full of groceries to your unit. Very thoughtful.
3) Views are very unique. Looking out the LR is a mountain of green dunes interbedded with beautiful white sugary sand. Awesome sight, especially with coffee in the early morning.
4) Gorgeous and incredible sunrises!
5) Wonderful location, very convenient to grocery stores (Publix), restaurants and Silver Springs outlet mall.
6) Both coffee makers: Drip and Kurig!
7) The door to the W/D would not open so we called the front desk. The Maintenance crew was very quick to respond, within minutes they were there. Took the door off the hinges and discovered the W/D had moved forward stopping the handle from turning. Pushed it in deeper and problem over.
8) Great AC unit. Very cool at night.
9) Large screen TVs in LR & master bedroom.
10) Very large roof patio with lots of chairs (although privacy may be an issue).
11) All appliances work as expected, which is not always the case with rentals.
12) 12) Owner supplies a list of their favorite restaurants. Thanks.
Great Space on the Beach
We rented this property for it's location and proximity to the beach and were not disappointed. This unit was very well maintained and the kitchen was well stocked with items needed for meal preparation during the week. The beds were very comfortable for us and the kids and there was plenty of room to gather in the living area in the evening. We were also impressed how quickly they responded to maintenance request upon our arrival. The glass in the door leading to the patio was cracked, likely due to storms prior to our arrival, and it was replaced and cleaned up within a few hours. This is definitely a property we would consider for future trips to the Destin area.
We loved out stay at this condo in Destin. The beach is incredible! The condo was clean and spacious and was very comfortable for our family of 5 (3 teens). The view was not as nice as the pictures show because a house has since been built. We could not actually see the beach from the deck. We left a day early because of hurricane Barry and the beach was closed so that was a bummer, but will be back for sure!