Wonderful vacation!! Excellent location and amenities!!
"Just stayed on Siesta Key at this perfectly located duplex! We very much enjoyed our stay and the amenities were great! We have four children, so two slept upstairs (we have two big boys, so sharing the doubles upstairs was not an option) and two slept in the living area on the main floor.
First, all of the things we loved:
- Location couldn't have been better! If you don't mind no ocean view, the beach is just a two minute very convenient walk. 7 eleven was right across the street. The kids loved running over there for slurpees! The grocery store, restaurants, ice cream, shopping, the marina, etc is right across the street.
- We felt like it was still fairly quiet, considering it was spring break week, at that end of Siesta Key. We would stay on that end opposed to the village area hands down! Very fun in the village, but very crowded with spring breakers!
- Amenities were awesome!!!! We could use the pool at the condos behind us (nice salt water pool). Always plenty of loungers there (and there were 6 of us)! We had use of two loungers and a beach umbrella from Crescent Towers on the beach as well. An attendant puts the chairs and umbrella out every morning. We just gave him our name and where we were staying. That was awesome and the attendants were very nice and helpful! The duplex also had plenty of beach chairs for our kids to use.
- The kitchen at the duplex was very nice and updated! It was well stocked for all of your kitchen needs
- The upstairs bedroom was nice! The bathroom was spacious and updated, tv in bedroom, linens were nice and plenty of closet space
The things that could be improved on a bit:
- No locks on the bathroom doors
- No tv in main/"master" bedroom
- Need curtains in main floor bedroom and living area. Way too much light coming in at night!
- main floor bed not very comfortable (teen boys said doubles were fine).
Our oldest happened on instructions for taking out the trash on a small note on the side of the fridge. Nothing on our printed instructions. We almost missed pick up. Wound up taking out trash for both units. Neighbors hadn't put the trash out either (was supposed to go out Tuesday night. Son caught it Wed morning).
If it were our duplex we would make the upstairs bedroom the master suite and put double bunks in main floor bedroom. OR put two queens upstairs to sleep 4 in bedroom.
Our overall experience was very good!! Just some small changes needed."
View this listing