Patagonia (Bariloche) Golf Fish Ski Hike Polo at Arelauquen C C Gated Golf Devel
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bariloche house description
Beautiful, recent, clean, very comfortable home in gated Arelauquen Golf and Polo Club community with fantastic views of the mountains. This house is located 5 minutes away from the five star Arelauquen Lodge, and 5 minutes away from the starter of the Golf course. Polo field minutes away. You can see the Cerro Catedral ski runs from the house. Four fabulous restaurants on the site from which to choose.
Living and dining room. Guest bathroom. Study. Three bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in closet. Two bathrooms. Kitchen. Laundry. Maids quarters. Garage. HDTV. High speed wireless internet.
Further Details: * Covered Parking: Covered parking in drive through car port.
* Off Street Parking: Large driveway with extra parking area
* Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
* Wood Fireplace (2) : Natural stone fireplace indoors. Separate outdoor parilla stone fireplace in covered area near kitchen for wood barbecue cooking.
* Wood Stove: See fireplace details
* Cable/Satellite TV: Direct TV HDTV in master bedroom
* Shared Hot Tub: Spa facility available at Arelauquen owners private club. See their web site for details (just search the name in your browser).
* Shared Pool: Unique indoor/outdoor pool available at Arelauquen private club, a short drive away.
* Sauna: Sauna available at Arelauquen private club.
* Full Kitchen: This is a new home with a new fully furnished kitchen.
* Refrigerator: The ice maker is semi-automatic.
* Catering Available: Cooks and maids are available if arranged in advance. The lodge can cater special events if desired.
* Charcoal BBQ Grill: See details under fire place. Classic parilla is adjacent to patio.
* Deck/Patio: Beautiful view of mountain landscapes including the ski runs (a ten minute drive to the base of the ski resort at Cerro (Mount)Catedral and the most renowned ski resort in the area.
* Lanai: The patio area is partially covered including skylights for better view of the mountain.
* Mountain View: There is a 360 degree mountain panorama, with Mount Catedral viewed through the living room floor to vaulted ceiling windows.
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3.25 baths.
- Golf Course View: Home is located on point between two ravines that leads to the golf course. Telephone: Local calls are free. Parilla for outdoor wood barbecue. 10 km from best ski hill in Argentina. Amazing mountains and lakes provide breathtaking scenery. In gated community, with 18 hole championship golf course, polo fields, clubhouse with 3 outstanding restaurants. Bariloche is sister city to Aspen but much less expensive. Burco adventures available. Heli-skiing, trout fishing, hiking, rock climbing...any adventure imaginable available. House has maid's quarters in separate section of home. See Arelauquen Lodge web site for full appreciation of the beauty and outdoor activities available to you as a guest in this wonderful mountain home. Arelauquen private club available for dining, swimming, whirlpool, sauna, ping-pong, billiards, cards, and babysitting. Private club has babysitting available and play rooms for children of all ages. See amenities above....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Live Theater
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Center
- Coin Laundry
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
sports and adventure activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Covered Parking:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood Fireplace:
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Pool / Spa
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Communal Pool:
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed a week at this beautiful resort. The house was wonderful...spacious, comfortable, and all the amenities one would need. There is a great outdoor grill area which is across the drive from the side door of the house. We grilled and ate outside and enjoyed the scenery. We had golf, swimming, hiking at our fingertips and only had to travel a few miles into Bariloche.....great town!!! The thing that impressed me the most was how accommodating everyone was at the resort. From the guards at the gates to the young man who ran the hotel at the resort and of course the property manager, Daniel, we could not have asked for nicer people who were genuinely interested in our stay being the best it could be. Thank you John for opening up your home to us.
- Guest wampuscats94 (Conway, Arkansas)
- Date of stay 03/10/12
- Review Submitted 03/30/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, adventure seekers.
John house in Arelauquen is excellent. It is built in the classic bariloche style with all the modern facilities. Great living room overlooking the Cerro Catedral and the ski slopes and 3 bedrooms out of which one is a very nice master suite with views of Cerro Otto. Inside the house also dining area, kitchen and a playroom for the kids (my 3 young kids loved to watch movies at night there). Outside there is a large garden with a barbecue, maid's room and a laundry room. All in excelent quality and furniture of great taste. John was very helpful throughout the renting process and its local manager Vanessa was always available. In addition Arelauquen is an upscale golf and country club. Club house with indoor/outdoor pool overlooking the polo fields and the mountains, restaurant, gym and kids playing areas. You also have an 18 hole golf course, the first 6 in a flat area close to Lake Gutierrez and the remaining 12 in the middle of the mountains (so hit it straight). Arelauquen has a private lake side area where my wife, my 3 kids and I did kayaking (a number of activities are organized by Arelauquen so check at the club house). Conclusion, we have a great time at John's house and we will return for sure.
- Guest Sharon & Jorge (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Date of stay 02/03/10
- Review Submitted 02/03/10
My husband and I had the pleasure (and priviledge) of staying at this wonderful property from March 4-11, 2009. This was our first experience with VRBO and so we were a little hesitant. WHAT A FANTASTIC HOME!!! The home is quite large with beautiful decorations (and wonderful beds). It is in one of the most beautiful areas of Bariloche as a gate guarded community with golf, tennis, a clubhouse, and polo. We took advantage of all of these extras as well as enjoying the wonderful things to do around Bariloche. You'll need at least a week and a rental car to take advantage of seeing everything. Thank you to the owner for having this wonderful home on VRBO!!
- Guest Janet/Martin Windman (Bend, Oregon)
- Date of stay 03/21/09
- Review Submitted 03/21/09
We absolutely loved our stay here! The entire experience has completely exceeded our expectations. The pictures don't come close to doing justice to the beauty of the area or the house. And the activities in the area are amazing - the hiking, biking, horseback riding, golf and dining are truly exceptional here. If only we knew how to play polo! Our visit was during the 'off season' when the weather is supposedly not the best... but we enjoyed sunny days 95% of the time and the fall colors are second to none. We have stayed at VRBO homes around the world, and this is as good as it gets. Thanks for the wonderful stay ~ we hope you have room for us again!
- Guest Eric and Michelle (WI - USA)
- Date of stay 04/30/08
- Review Submitted 04/30/08
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2014
7 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2014
5 night min stay
Apr 1 - Jun 30, 2014
4 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 30, 2014
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2014
4 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Cleaning $60
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: +1 952 829-1388 nights and weekends
- Secondary: +1 952 239-1623 days or evenings. (Mobile phone)
Links to more information:
Classic Mountain Retreat - Master BR on right
Living Room with Stone Fireplace
Great Room with Dining and Living Area
View of Lake and Mountains from Arelauquen Entrance
Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
Second Guest Bedroom
Mountain Top View of Arelauquen Resort/Golf/Polo
Floor plan of home -
View from the rear deck
Maid's Quarters Across from Parilla
Den and TV Area
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.