Casa Feliz - Gracious Home in Central San Miguel
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other San Miguel de Allende Properties townhome description
Casa Feliz is a traditional colonial vacation home located at the very heart of San Miguel de Allende - one of Mexico's most picturesque and historic towns. Just steps away from the theater, museum, library and famed central park, Casa Feliz enjoys a reputation as one of the most popular of San Miguel de Allende rentals and is definitely a great choice when considering Mexico vacation homes. Visitors to this San Miguel de Allende vacation rental can enjoy all the comforts of home while easily exploring the town’s rich cultural heritage on foot. Step out of the front door onto the charming cobbled streets of a by-gone era. Shop in the neighborhood for Mexican crafts, clothes and foods, or sample the many excellent restaurants that offer a wide choice of international menus.
Best of all - take an evening stroll in the delightful park - El Jardin - where Mexican families gather to chat and play, sample the tasty snacks offered by local vendors, and listen to the musicians who perform nightly under the stars. Enjoy the seasonal fiestas at one of the nearby churches.
Of all the San Miguel de Allende rentals, Casa Feliz offers you the most Mexico for your money!
Casa Feliz's four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms provide adequately for most groups. Its spacious living room, with three seating areas, a gaming corner, TV, DVD, telephone, books and games, as well as a dining area for up to 12 people, serves equally well as a cozy respite from busy sight-seeing days and as an elegant place in which to entertain your guests. High speed cable/wireless Internet access (by request only at extra charge) allows guests to keep up with correspondence and business.
The private patio is a delightful spot in which to read, draw or just sunbathe, while its roof-top garden offers 360-degree views of the surrounding hills and a wonderfully relaxed spot from which to enjoy your evening Margarita. Considered one of the most charming private residences in San Miguel, Casa Feliz offers colonial cantera arches, traditional fireplaces, ecapali furnishings and a collection of Mexican art and artifacts that delight the eye while lending the building the authenticity appropriate to its historic location. One of the special features of the house is an original two-foot thick arch and stone wall built almost three hundred years ago.
The maid, also an excellent cook, is highly treasured by the many visitors who have sampled her vast repertoire of Mexican specialties. A local manager is readily available should there be any problems or sudden emergencies. Sight-seeing tours and transportation from and to local airports can be arranged via a recommended agent.
Amenities: * Cable TV with stations from U.S.
* Card table and board games
* Down comforters and pillows on all beds
* Fully equipped kitchen, appliances imported from U.S.A.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Daily Maid Service
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- The master bedroom (king) and double bedroom share a bathroom. The master bedroom has its own glorious private patio. The double bedroom has a charming balcony overlooking the street. On the same (first) floor is a guest bedroom with queen bed, overlooking the interior patio. On the second floor, the 'penthouse' has a double bed and its own bathroom. In the living room, there is a pull-out sofa that sleeps 2. Children's cots can be provided....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Casa Feliz is so central that all the main attractions are within a short walking distance - especially the lovely El Jardin where everyone gathers in the evening to hear live music or simply sit and watch the world go by. Many families with kids of all ages have enjoyed Casa Feliz. It is not highly suitable for really elderly or infirm people because all the bedrooms are on the first or second floors and require climbing the stairs. Otherwise, the house is extremely comfortable and accommodating. All rates include the wonderful maid who is also an excellent cook. She speaks English quite well and will do her best to accommodate your dining wishes, arrange baby-sitting or other services. Casa Feliz is managed by San Miguel Management, located on the same street and available 24/7 for emergencies. In addition, the owner recommends Mario's Company for all transportation needs....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Not Necessary
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Bottled Water
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Iron & Board
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Paper Towels
- Towels Provided
- Laundry Soap
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1000-2500/WeekRates vary according to season and number of guests. There is an additional 5% hotel tax, and a $500 refundable security deposit. All funds paid are forfeited in case of cancellation unless landlord can rebook same period, in which case all funds are returned less 10% administrative fee. January 5 - April 1, July, August $1500/week up to 6 people. Add $150 each extra person. April 1 - December 23, 2009 $1000/week for 2 people $1300/week for 5 people etc. $1550 for 7 people; $1700 for 8 people December 22 - 29, 2009 - $2500 2 - 6 persons December 30, 2009 - January 5, 2010 - $2500 2- 6 persons Add $150 per week per extra person over 6.Rates quoted by owner and correspondence are valid and may not be exactly the same as listed on websites. Rates can change without notice, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
View from rooftop just before a thunderstorm
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.