Book Early Save 10% Huge Family Beach House Steps to the Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ask about our discounts! Large 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 level home with 2 huge decks, high ceilings, game room, all amenities including hot tub, wifi, fireplace, game room, 3 'living room' areas so everyone can find a place to talk or to read. This home has lovely furnishings, beachside charm, steps to the wide sand beaches of Rogue Shores, with awesome white water view.
This home has three levels of amenities for the whole family. The lovely furnishings will make Mom smile, the garage game room will make the kids happy, the game table and the hot tub will make Dad at home. And of course the ocean view, huge decks, and miles of wide sand beach are just what you need to relax at the shore. This perfect beach house has room for two families to share.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- This house has just about everything. Ping pong in the garage game room, hot tub, wifi, three TV's, books, movies, nice deck chairs, very nice furnishings, thick towels, well equipped kitchen, just about everything you will need for your vacation by the sea. This home is also great for couples, we do have a couple discount! So if you are looking for the perfect honeymoon spot, this is it. But if you have a large family and would love to meet at the beach for a week of sunshine, this house cannot be more perfect! This home has something for everyone....moreless
- Video Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Gold Beach is on the sunny southern Oregon coast, and this house sits just steps from the wide sand beaches of Rogue Shores. Nearby is the redwood forest, and so many outdoor activities. Enjoy the local golf course just about 7 miles away, or drive to famous Bandon Dunes for the day. Mostly, enjoy the sunshine on the huge decks of this home, and walk the wide sand beaches to look for treasures dropped there by the sea. The famous Rogue River is less than a mile away for world class fishing as well....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent House , and a Scenic Location at Gold Beach
Excellent House , and a Scenic Location at Gold Beach
We had a wonderful time at this awesome house. The location is just perfect, very close to the beach and the freeway. The house is well maintained with all the amenities neded. We enjoyed sitting in the Living area and see the view outside the glass window. The bed rooms are cozy and wonderful.
- Guest Milind
- Date of stay 11/22/12
- Review Submitted 11/26/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
Summer season and all Holidays, couple discount $199.00 Summer and Holidays, group 3 - 8 $299.00, $15 ea additional person up to 14 Discount for a week Discount for shoulder season and off season Check out our fall special for couples - 20% off! Tax in this location is only 1%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Crescent City California at 65 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 101 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 150 feet at Gold Beach
- Nearest Barpub: The Bridge at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cedar Bend at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Bridge at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About: The owners of this wonderful beach house live in Chico California and spend many days with their family and family pet in this beautiful home by the sea. They have kept this house comfortable and happy for everyone who visits.
Why Gold Beach:
The huge home has room for guests, the hard wood floors make a warm and inviting beach house, and the steps to the wide sand beaches, make this the perfect spot on the Oregon coast. Come and make your memories here!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Huge ceilings make this light-filled home special, as do the two large decks, the hard wood floors, and all of the amenities that the owner has placed in this wonderful home by the shore.
- Primary: 5412470898
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sanpiper has every amenity, huge windows, and high ceilings, steps to beach
So many faces of the ocean sunsets, miles of wide sand beach to explore
Just steps to the beach, flat and level
Lots of room, lots of light
Wonderful loft master suite with onsuite bath, king bed
Master suite high ceilings, bath with tub and walkin shower, and seating area
Large and wonderful three level home with two large decks
Second bedroom has ocean view and Queen bed, excellent mattresses!
Huge windows, tall ceilings, lovely furnishings, and family friendly
Very nice furnishins in this magnificent family home
Very high ceilings, sky lights, decks full kitchen, game room, all amenities!
Large living room with very nice furnishings
Wonderful fully equipped kitchen, bar, dining area and high ceilings
Master suite sitting area on top level
Master suite with king bed, excellent mattress! Bath with tub and shower
Great white water view and easy beach access just steps away
Lower deck has a hot tub spa with ocean view
Lower floor apartment is private
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013