Bayville Shores De - Your Fenwick Island Beach Getaway
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fenwick Island condo description
Welcome to the Eastern Shore!
We invite you to explore our wonderful, private bayside community and our spacious condominium unit. We are pleased to offer our beach home for rental during the summer at Bayville shores! All amenities of the community will be available to you during your stay:
• Guarded outdoor pool, with baby pool; lounge chairs available at the pool
• Fitness Center
• Lighted Tennis Courts
• Walking/Running/Biking Trails
• Horse Shoe, Shuffle Board and Volleyball Courts
• Tot Lot
• Fishing pier
• Loads of great restaurants and shops only minutes away
• Beautiful views of Little Assawoman Bay
Our well-appointed 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath home comes with a kitchen ready for family cooking or carry-out. Convenient grocery-shopping is nearby at Harris Teeter or Food Lion on Route 54. A gas grill is available to you and you will enjoy dining on the porch watching the sun go down.
Our gracious home is close to lots of great beaches – Ocean City, Fenwick Island State Park (parking, food, restrooms, umbrella rentals available), Dewey, Bethany, & Rehoboth Beaches. The Assateague Island National Seashore is not far away - where you may catch a glimpse of the wild ponies made famous in 'Misty of Chincoteague'. There are local wineries, quiet waterfront restaurants, live theater (Freeman Stage), water slides, mini-golf courses and boardwalk rides all within a short drive so there is something for every member of the family to enjoy, day and night. Or go nowhere, and walk to all the great things to do right at Bayville Shores!
We are 45 minutes away from the small airport in Salisbury, MD and 2.5 hours from Baltimore-Washington International.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Water View
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fenwick Island lies on the Delaware-Maryland state line on the southern end of Delaware and is the southernmost of Delaware's 'Quiet Resorts.' Intersected by Routes 1 and 54, Fenwick offers the best of both bay and ocean water sports. Fenwick Island's stretch of ocean provides uncrowded beaches for swimming, surf fishing, surfing and any other beach and resort activity you can imagine. The Assawoman Bay offers jet skiing, sailing, windsurfing, boating and fishing, to name a few possibilities. Stores and restaurants line both Route 1 and Route 54 in Fenwick Island. A popular attraction is the Fenwick Island Lighthouse....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
#450388 bayville review
#450388 bayville review
We just got back from our stay at this place and it was very nice, everything in house was fantastic. We had plenty of room for 7 people. Kids loved the ping pong table!!
- Guest Kellie K.
- Date of stay 07/20/13
- Review Submitted 08/01/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
1/2 of rental due to confirm reservation ($1000). Balence with signed contract due 2 weeks prior to reservation date. Keys mailed upon reciept of final payment. Occupancy Saturday to Saturday; check-in after 4pm, check-out by 11am. Maximum occupancy 10 guests, no exceptions, no pets, non-smoking. Unit will be clean upon arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, MD at 31 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: State Route 54 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fenwick Island, DE at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Smitty McGees at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Bayside at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Harpoon Hannahs at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I am an Eastern Shore native (Salisbury) and have been coming to the Maryland/Delaware beaches all my life. My husband and our children love it too and we are delighted to offer our property to people who have the same appreciation for this wonderful landscape and community.
Why the Owner Chose Fenwick Island:
We selected this property because of the privacy of the community and its proximity to the beaches we love. It is within easy access of our home in Baltimore and our friends and extended family on the Eastern Shore.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
While convenient to busy beach activities, Bayville offers a quiet alternative to Ocean City. The community is primarily owner-occupied and beautifully maintained.
- Primary: 443-418-5249
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
From the unit you can enjoy beautiful Sunset views over Little Assawoman Bay.
Kitchen, dining room, living room and half bath are on the main (2nd) level.
Dining area and breakfast bar seat ten.
Sun porch and view.
Bedroom #1. Master bedroom and balcony.
Bedroom #2. Beautiful double four poster bed in this room.
Bedroom #3. The bunk room includes a trundle bed.
The pool building houses the fitness center.
The beautiful guarded pool complex includes a baby pool.
Sand volleyball court.
Entrance to the unit. The community has extra parking spaces for visitors,
Well-appointed, contemporary kitchen with granite floor.
Dining area is adjacent to the living area and sun porch.
Bedroom #1 - Master suite with queen bed; full bath with soaking tub.
View from the master bedroom balcony. Balcony furniture is provided.
Bedroom #4. Guest room on the first level has its own full bath. Cot available.
The tot lot at the pool and fitness center.
Docks in the community for fishing or launching a canoe/kayak.
Beautiful Fenwick Beach is easily accessible.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013