1 Min. Walk to the Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ponce Inlet house description
3 bedroom 2 bathroom 2100 square foot home. One minute walk to the pristine beaches of Ponce Inlet. Beautiful two story home with the second level being the main living area. There are two bedroom and large bathroom on second floor. The lower floor has another large bedroom with its own bathroom, a second smaller,living room, and a garage. In the home there are two king beds and one queen and a comfortable pull out sleeper in the main living room. The home will accommodate 7-8 people.
The home has a large vaulted, open kitchen and great room area, which also opens to the deck. This makes a spacious living area, to watch TV, eat, and just relax with friends and family.
There is a new entertainment center with 60' flat screen TV and surround sound. Master Bedroom has 37' flat screen TV. All bed mattresses have recently been replace with new.
There are two decks the larger has table and chairs to eat outside and enjoy the spectacular beauty of Ponce inlet. This home is kept in immaculate condition and will provide everyone who stays here a joyful vacation experience.
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
Big Beach Views from the second story deck, The house is only a 1 minute walk to the beach. It is in a nice quiet neighbor that has the beach lifestyle feeling. Easy Ponce Inlet Beach Public Access...moreless
- Water View:
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Ponce Inlet Florida is a hidden gem, It is close to many attractions yet has a very quiet beach town feel. Walk just one minute from the house and you are at the natural and uncrowded beaches of Ponce Inlet. The beaches here are quiet and serene, they are perfect for a variety of activities, swimming, biking, jogging, and fishing directly from the beach. There are beach bikes at the house for your use, the beach sand is very compacted and riding your bike on the beach is easy and lots of fun. If you feel like more lively activities Daytona Beach, has a multitude of bars and restaurants and is only a eight miles away, and New Smyrna Beach is 15 miles away. Ponce Inlet has a delightful Marine Science Center, where you can enjoy Florida's marine environment as you journey through a mangrove estuary and enjoy the living reef aquarium. The Ponce Inlet light house at the end of the peninsula was built in 1886. It is a major attraction in the area and is visited by more than 80,000 people a year. The view at the top of the light house is amazing and makes the walk to the top worth the effort. Fabulous photo opportunity, you can see the whole peninsula from the top of the light house. The magic of Ponce is the beauty of the ocean and the river in a pristine location. This home is close to everything, you can see, feel and hear the ocean from the two decks. Come and spend some time here you won't want to go home. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great location with fantastic views
Great location with fantastic views
My wife and I rented this house the first week in October 2013. We came from San Diego to visit family. We are spoiled in San Diego so i was not sure what to expect. This house and location exceeded my expectations to say the least. It is right across the street from with a beach access so we did not have to try to find a way over the dunes. The third floor deck was ideal for our morning coffee and the second floor deck was great for lunch as it was out of the sun and then back up to the top for Sunset. My wife loved the new beds they put in as you do not always get comfortable beds when traveling. The owner provided us with bikes which gets you everywhere around the area. We enjoyed riding our bike down to the Ponce Lighthouse and all the history that goes with it. You can also ride your bike on the beach North towards Daytona beach, it is a trek for sure but highly enjoyable. The downstairs area comes with its own living room, a T.V, bathroom and bedroom which was an essential search criteria as my Mothers husband is unable to use any stairs. They were cozy and happy which was a relief. I also enjoyed the upgraded larger T.V the owner installed to watch football and movies on as I never understood nice houses with outdated electronics. Overall it was a cozy relaxing family experience that we enjoyed tremendously and we will be annual Fall visitors to this location for years to come
- Guest Jason (San Diego, California U.S.A)
- Date of stay 10/04/13
- Review Submitted 01/07/14
Recommended for: Families with young children, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: We are so pleased you and your wife enjoyed your visit with us. This property is recently purchased we love this area and try and provide a wonderful experience for our travelers. You will always find our home clean with new beautiful furnishings and comfortable beds.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 8 - Mar 14, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Pet Fee: $100
- Tax Rate 12.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport at 14 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Water Taxi Express at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 421 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ponce Inlet Beach at 100 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Boondocks at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Rivera Country Club at 15.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Boondocks at 0.8 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I am a physical therapist who lives in Northern California. I grew up in Tampa Florida and love the ocean. I have two grown children and now have some time to travel.
Why the Owner Chose Ponce Inlet:
We first visited Ponce Inlet in 2012 when my family rented a vacation home here to celebrate my father's 80th birthday. We fell in love with the area. I couldn't stop thinking about the natural beauty and the small beach town atmosphere. My father passed away this year and to get away after the funeral for a few days, we came here. We stopped by the real estate office and the agent offered to show me a house that had recently come on the market. It was the first house we looked at, I fell in love with it instantly and bought it that day. I love this area, our house is just steps from the beach with the double decks the views are amazing. We could not be happier with our home. We hope that you will also enjoy it as much as we do.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Benefits of staying in this home are that it is very spacious, with ocean view and a one minute walk to the beach. Everything is new in the home, since we have just recently purchased it. New beds, bedding a new 60' television in the front room with surround sound. The house is wired for WiFi with a small desk area to work if that is necessary. We have two new bikes in the garage as well as beach chairs and bugee boards. The home is in the perfect location to enjoy all the amenities of Ponce and Daytona but also enjoy a day trip to Orlando and Disney World.
- Primary: 5305240034
Links to more information:
second story deck
second story deck view from the ground
Public beach access one minute from beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 26, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.