Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Max guests:7 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Come and discover Salento.
WHY UGENTO AS A VACATION PLACE?
Beaches with white sands and crystal clear sea. Surroundings to discover thanks to the opportunity for sea and land excursions. Friendly reception, hospitality and excellent cuisine at reasonable prices. Offer:
TO. The Ugento Marine: Torre San Giovanni, Torre Mozza, Lido Marini, Località Fontanelle
Torre San Giovanni and Torre Mozza are the two seaside resorts that take their name from the coastal watch towers, a real defensive line built and used in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries to combat the constant offensive of the Turks. At the trendy Torre San Giovanni, with beaches equipped for young people looking for fun, are opposed the quieter Torre Mozza and Lido Marini, particularly suitable for families, and Località Fontanelle with the pine forest behind the beach. The particular beauty of the backdrops of Lido Marini is well suited to lovers of fishing and snorkeling. Sometimes small events are organized in Torre Mozza and Lido Marini. It is advisable to reach these places with your own vehicle.
B. Environment sector
The Regional Natural Park "Litorale di Ugento", divided into three areas, which winds along a 6 km track starting from the interior towards the coast. The "Ugento Basin System" is included in the park. Inside the park the following activities can be carried out:
• Naturalistic, daytime and night walk;
• Itinerary along the coast of the Park animated by music and typical local cuisine;
• Fishing tourism near the Isola di Pazze and the dried Ugento, with guide and tasting;
• Surf and windsurf;
• Sailing and caique;
• Horse ride;
• Naturalistic itinerary among the Gravine di Ugento: from the Bufalaria masseria to the Pera Canal;
• Enogastronomic itinerary.
C. Entertainment sector
- Boat Tours and Water Sports: Surfing, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing - LOCALS SALENTO Kitesurfing, Torre Mozza;
- Pista Salentina: Circuit and Kartodromo, for go-kart and motor enthusiasts;
- Popular attractions in Torre San Giovanni: Lido Il Molo, Lido Bora Bora, Lido Coco Loco;
- Trekking at the Regional Natural Park "Litorale di Ugento".
- Shopping: shops with typical gastronomic specialties and gifts.
- Parties, festivals:
• Feast of the Saint Patron Saint Vincent Martyr (January 22);
• Feast of the Madonna della Luce (16 February);
• Madonna del Casale (Monday after Easter);
• Feast of the Madonna dell'Aiuto (Second Sunday of August) - Procession in the sea, Torre San Giovanni;
• Feast of the Medici Saints Cosimo and Damiano (26-27-28 September);
• Notte della Pizzica (14th August) - historical center _ a marathon of joy until dawn the next day;
• Weekly market:
Ugento: Saturday morning, Piazza Italia and Via Marchesi di Ugento
Gemini: Wednesday morning, Piazza Regina Elena
Torre San Giovanni: Monday morning, Iapigia promenade
D. Culture sector. The Ugento Museum System:
• New Archaeological Museum;
• Archaeological collection "Adolfo Colosso".
• Crypt of the Crucifix and Church of Our Lady of Constantinople.
• Norman Castle.
• Palazzo Rovito.
Necropolis used in the Messapic and Hellenic era (up to the 3rd century BC).
Menhir of the Visitation (Gemini).
Hours and Contacts: Every day from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 17:00 to 21:00.
• Tel: 0833. 555819 - 0833. 554843
• Cell: 329. 3915527
• @ sistemamuseale common. ugento. the. it
• info @ archeostudio. com
HOW TO GET TO UGENTO
• BY CAR: Highway A14, exit Bari Nord. Continue on the SS 613 up to Lecce, take the Tangenziale Ovest to Gallipoli and then the SS 101 Gallipoli - S. Maria di Leuca, exit for Ugento.
• BY TRAIN: Lecce station. Local trains and bus lines Ferrovie Sud Est from Lecce to Ugento from 6 am to 7 pm For timetables and fares: www. fseonline. it
• BY PLANE: Brindisi Airport. Shuttle service from the airport to the Lecce Airport City Terminal from which the main lines to all the towns of Salento depart.