This great little efficiency has all you need and is conveniently connected to a larger home that can be rented either separately or together. In a beautiful neighborhood, the studio sleeps 4 with a full sized loft bed and a pullout sofa below.
Wifi and Roku are provided. TV is available as well, so you can watch Netflix, Amazon or Hulu.
Miami’s original neighborhood, Coconut Grove, was founded in 1873 by an eclectic mix of pioneers, artists, intellectuals and adventurers. The tropical oasis of Coconut Grove thrives to this day as Miami’s escape from the stress of city life. Coconut Grove is located in the middle of Miami, yet completely separate and quaint. It offers a warm, laid-back atmosphere of charming boutiques, sidewalk cafes and sailboats anchored at the bay. The neighborhood’s distinct bohemian flair allows one to unwind and relax every day of the week and any time of the year.
As difficult as it is to imagine, the Greater Miami area a little more than one century ago was a vast wilderness with small clusters of hardy settlers living along the shores of Biscayne Bay. One of those communities was Coconut Grove, which, since the late nineteenth century, has enjoyed a reputation as south Florida’s most attractive, dynamic and independent-minded community. Clearly, its natural setting is unrivaled, for Coconut Grove looks out from behind lush subtropical foliage toward the turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay.
- The shops at CocoWalk, where you can find a selection of unique stores and great restaurants . There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's pre-eminent botanical gardens
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium
- Boat and jet ski rentals available nearby.
- There are many great spas all over town!
- Watch our beloved NBA champions the Miami Heat play at the American Airlines Arena.