3 BR 2 Full Bath Lake Front in a wooded setting on a quiet private lake
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - House is not baby proofedHouse is not baby proofed
Pets allowed - $15/night, must be leashed, not allowed furniture$15/night, must be leashed, not allowed furniture
No smoking - You may be fined $200 per day if smoke in houseYou may be fined $200 per day if smoke in house
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults) - Family gatherings ok on approvalFamily gatherings ok on approval
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- NOISE: Noise must be kept to a minimum to respect privacy of the neighbors. Sound carries very easily in these conditions.
- No swimming, boating, fishing, or getting on dock. Host is not responsible for injury or personal loss in any way.
- Pets: $15 per night up to 2, must be on leash at all times while outdoors as neighbors have dogs. Crated if left unattended, not allowed on furniture
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Ron West
We are empty-nesters who grew up and live in nearby Louisville, Ky. Susan graduated from Georgetown College and Ron graduated from the University of Louisville. Ron has been involved with real estate just about his whole career as a home builder, developer, remodeler, and investor. Susan has worked as Marketing Director for Chick-fil-A and in banking. We have two grown children and one grand.
Ron West purchased this House in 2002
Why Ron West chose Elizabeth
We purchased this vacation getaway when our children were in middle school and have spent many wonderful days here. Now they are grown and have moved from the nest, and our vacation cabin doesn't get used like it once did.
What makes this House unique
The property is very private and peaceful, while being safe and secure. It's far enough away from the hustle and bustle of city life to relax, yet close enough to be convenient. We have full time neighbors on one side, and weekend neighbors on the other side. It is a lake front rustic cabin / house in the woods on 1 acre. There is a private boat dock where you can relax and enjoy the water view. Most of the time you will not see anyone on the lake.