Our luxurious one story ranch villa is located in the quiet community of Windwood Bay 10 minutes south of Disney near the Champions Gate Golf Club. A large shopping center that includes a grocery store, Walgreens, and several restaurants are just minutes away. Pamper yourself by the pool with an in-home massage or facial available through our management company.
Our villa features:
* Bedrooms - Golf master suite - features a KING-size pillow-top mattress, en suite full bath with two sinks, separate shower, soaker tub, and 1800-watt hairdryer, LCD TV with DVD player, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, phone and answering machine, large dresser with ample drawer space and night stand. Golf-themed art/illustrations.
* Spanish master suite-features a KING-size pillow-top mattress, en suite full bath with shower/tub, closet and 1800-watt hairdryer, LCD TV with DVD player, ceiling fan, ample drawer space and night stand.
* Twin bedrooms (two) - each twin bedroom offers two twin beds, flatscreen TV with DVD, three drawer dresser, ceiling fan, large closet, and night light. Disney prints are over each bed.
* Both twin bedrooms share a third full bath that features a hand-painted Disney Lilo and Stitch mural; also has an 1800-watt hairdryer.
* Great room/living room and kitchen - Our bright and airy great room has colorful décor, whimsical lighting, Van Gogh prints, and ceiling fan. Enjoy watching a DVD or Disney video from our extensive collection on our VIZIO smart TV with NETFLIX Sony surround sound/theater system, or rest your feet after a long day at the parks on our comfortable sofa and loveseats that provide seating for eight people.
* Keep in touch with family and friends with free local and long distance calling to the US, Canada and 33 countries. We also offer Wireless Broadband internet access through our iMac computer to e-mail or research the Orlando area. Or, bring your own laptop, iPad or iTouch and surf by the pool.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator ice maker, cooker/oven, microwave, dishwasher, four-slice toaster, blender, coffee maker; dishware (for 12), glassware and cookware are provided for your use. Plastic glasses are provided for use around the pool. A dining table seats six comfortably with additional seating for four at the breakfast bar. A full-size washer/dryer, iron and ironing board are located just off the kitchen in the separate laundry room.
* Pool - our large screened-in pool faces east and backs to a nature area for extra privacy. Enjoy a drink on our covered lanai with patio table/umbrella and seating for six, or grab some sun on one of our two chaise lounges. Pool toys and noodles are provided for your use. Our six-person spa is easy to use and turns on/off with a flick of a switch. There is also lighting for the pool for an evening swim. A child-proof fence and door alarms keep the kiddies safe. Why spend up to $150 extra per week when FREE POOL HEAT is provided year round for both pool and spa!!
* Golf - play a round or two at several nearby courses (Champions Gate features two courses designed by Greg Norman). It is also the home to the David Ledbetter Golf Academy. Take a lesson from the pros who train the pros! Highlands Reserve golf club and Providence Golf Club offers a good value and the many courses of Disney are close by.
* Travel times: Disney Hollywood Studios - 10-minute drive, Animal Kingdom - ten-minute drive, Epcot - 13-minute drive, Magic Kingdom - 15-minute drive, Downtown Disney - 15-minute drive. Sea World - 15 minute driive. Univeral Studios - 25 minute drive.
* Is this your first trip to Walt Disney World? With over 20 years of Disney trips behind us, we can assist you in your planning or help you with any questions you may have.
Keywords: Villa, Disney, Golf, house, pool, spa, Disney World, Orlando, Florida,