Relaxing 4BR Ranch Close to Disney and Golf! Taxes/Pool/Spa Heat Incl.(15 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Our villa features:
* Bedrooms - Golf master suite - features a KING-size pillow-top mattress, en suite full bath with two sinks, separate shower, soaker tub, and 1800-watt hairdryer, 27-inch Sony Vega TV with DVD/VCR player, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, phone and answering machine, large dresser with ample drawer space and night stand. Golf-themed art/illustrations.
* Spanish master suite-features a KING-size pillow-top mattress, en suite full bath with shower/tub, closet and 1800-watt hairdryer, 27-inch Sony Vega TV with DVD/VCR player, ceiling fan, ample drawer space and night stand. Freda Kahlo art prints and Mexican décor.
* Twin bedrooms (two) - each twin bedroom offers two twin beds, 13-inch Mickey Mouse TV, one bedroom has a DVD player, one bedroom has a Game Cube system with games, three drawer dresser, ceiling fan, large closet, and night light. Disney prints are over each bed.
* Both twin bedrooms share a third full bath that features a hand-painted Disney Lilo and Stitch mural; also has an 1800-watt hairdryer.
* Great room/living room and kitchen - Our bright and airy great room has colorful décor, whimsical lighting, Van Gogh prints, and ceiling fan. Enjoy watching a DVD or Disney video from our extensive collection on our 36-inch Sony Vega TV with Sony surround sound/theater system, or rest your feet after a long day at the parks on our comfortable sofa and loveseats that provide seating for eight people.
* Keep in touch with family and friends with free local and long distance calling to the US, Canada and 33 countries. We also offer Wireless Broadband internet access through our iMac computer to e-mail or research the Orlando area. Or, bring your own laptop, iPad or iTouch and surf by the pool.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator ice maker, cooker/oven, microwave, dishwasher, four-slice toaster, blender, coffee maker; dishware (for 12), glassware and cookware are provided for your use. Plastic glasses are provided for use around the pool. A dining table seats six comfortably with additional seating for four at the breakfast bar. A full-size washer/dryer, iron and ironing board are located just off the kitchen in the separate laundry room.
* Pool - our large screened-in pool faces east and backs to a nature area for extra privacy. Enjoy a drink on our covered lanai with patio table/umbrella and seating for six, or grab some sun on one of our two chaise lounges. Pool toys and noodles are provided for your use. Our six-person spa is easy to use and turns on/off with a flick of a switch. There is also lighting for the pool for an evening swim. A child-proof fence and door alarms keep the kiddies safe. Why spend up to $150 extra per week when FREE POOL HEAT is provided year round for both pool and spa!!
* Golf - play a round or two at several nearby courses (Champions Gate features two courses designed by Greg Norman). It is also the home to the David Ledbetter Golf Academy. Take a lesson from the pros who train the pros! Highlands Reserve golf club and Providence Golf Club offers a good value and the many courses of Disney are close by.
* Travel times: Disney Hollywood Studios - 10-minute drive, Animal Kingdom - ten-minute drive, Epcot - 13-minute drive, Magic Kingdom - 15-minute drive, Downtown Disney - 15-minute drive. Sea World - 15 minute driive. Univeral Studios - 25 minute drive.
* Is this your first trip to Walt Disney World? With over 20 years of Disney trips behind us, we can assist you in your planning or help you with any questions you may have.
Keywords: Villa, Disney, Golf, house, pool, spa, Disney World, Orlando, Florida,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available:
- Free Long Distance:
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We are a brother and sister team, Dave and Michele, that from the suburbs of Chicago, IL. We have been vacationing to Walt Disney World since 1991 and have had many great stays at Disney. Our home has become a wonderful escape, especially from our cold and snowy Chicago winters. Michele currently lives in Florida about 15 minutes from the home.
Why the Owner Chose Windwood Bay (Davenport, Florida, United States of America):
We purchased the home in an up and coming area that was very convenient to the theme parks, yet away from the hustle and bustle (and traffic) of Kissimmee. We have a wonderful conservation view, especially at night under the stars.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Relaxing! That is our favorite activity at our home. Either taking a morning swim or champagne late night hot tub, relaxing is number one on our list. Our in-home massages are a wonderful treat. We hope you enjoy our home as much as we do.
- Primary: +1 4074597878 Please email before calling.
- Fax: +1 4074293798
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
living room to kitchen
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 15, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.