Updated Townhome Near Cooper River Bridge in Shem Creek
Pack and play available.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - Guests must be respectful of our neighbors.Guests must be respectful of our neighbors.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No bachelor/bachelorette gatherings of any sort.
- Only park on right side of townhouse half way on gravel and half on alley. Do not park on grass or under trees behind the townhouse.
- Host reserves the right to request copy of valid govt.-issued ID and signed Rental Agreement from guest within 48 hours of booking.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, spanish
About Michelle Whitbeck
I am a licensed realtor and accredited buyer's agent in Mount Pleasant, SC and love sharing my town with others, but also love traveling to see other parts of the world and country. One of our favorite spots was Lisbon, Portugal. I love any type of Mediterranean food and meeting new people.
Michelle Whitbeck purchased this Townhome in 2017
Why Michelle Whitbeck chose Mount Pleasant
We recently acquired this town home and fell in love with its layout, location, and built-in charm. We completely renovated it to make it have a more modern, yet cottage-feel.
What makes this Townhome unique
It is in walking distance to Aldi's, Trader Joe's, and Whole Foods. Also, walking/biking distance to restaurants on Coleman Blvd. Great location to stay during the Cooper River Bridge Run! INQUIRE ABOUT MONTHLY DISCOUNT!