Each Bedroom has: linens TV and WiFi access (portable Pack 'n Play - bassinet) - not to be taken to the Beach!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Absolutely no pets of any sort Absolutely no pets of any sort
No smoking - STRICTLY FORBIDDENSTRICTLY FORBIDDEN
Max guests: 9 - 9 total using 2 single cots 9 total using 2 single cots
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No fireworks, no candles. Must use firescreen when using firepit.
- Please always use coasters for drinks and do not move the furniture.
- Unfortunately VRBO no longer collects town or county taxes. There will be an additional amount shown on your contract (2% and 3.7%).
Hosted by Jim and Rebecca WoodAsk a question
Why Jim and Rebecca Wood chose Cape Charles
This is our first year offering this vacation rental at 535 Plum Street. We purchased the home in November 2016, went through the historic district board review for approvals before work could commence. Work began April/May 2017 and officially finished in December 2017 with minor changes occurring through April 2018 (furniture). We are happy with the end results and we know you will find the home just as comfortable for your family as we find it for ours. In the back you will find a deck with patio furniture (cushions in the shed) and a fire pit. The shed offers a charcoal grill, beach gear, a cooler and two bikes (bring your own helmet). There is an outdoor shower on the side of the house to rinse off the sand before coming inside. We are just a few easy walking (or biking!) blocks from the beach or even to the shops on Main Street. We are very near the park and children's play area. Free WiFi is provided and a smart TV with Roku (using your own account) a blue-ray player is available with a collection of movies. A Graco Pack 'n Play (with bassinet) for infant sleeping, High Chair with a splash mat for underneath, and a few child dishes are available. Bedrooms: 2 with queen size bed, 1 with bunk bed - twin over a double. Air Mattress are available upon request (advanced notice). Linens are new! There are a full washer and dryer in the laundry room and and rack to hang your wet clothes to dry. In the family room there are a few board/card games and a full size checkerboard on the game table. Just a few reminders - follow the speed limit signs as they are truly enforced! Also be sure to park your car by BACKING IN on the angled parking on Mason Avenue. There are some great shops and restaurants both in Cape Charles and around. We hope you enjoy your stay in the quaint "Mayberry" town of Cape Charles as we do.
What makes this House unique
- Private fire pit in the backyard - Two bikes free to use - Handful of board games, cards, DVDs - All linens + towels provided (even beach towels!) - Beach chairs and cooler for you to use