Three bedroom two bath 40’s era bungalow in North Chattanooga.
All bedrooms have extrememy comfortable Queen mattresses.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- All pets must have prior approval from the owner, Randy Doll. This is a beautiful and quiet neighborhood so, NO drama please.
- Smoking permitted outside ONLY! No exceptions and you must clean up afterwards!
- No fires permitted in the fireplace, candles only.
About Randy Doll
Devoted family man who enjoys traveling with my family, making others feel special and providing a memorable experience for everyone. I love the outdoors and making new friends where ever life takes me.
Randy Doll purchased this House in 2017
Why Randy Doll chose Red Bank
Location was key. Chattanooga is one of the fastest growing cities in America and steeped in rich history. This house built in North Chattanooga's Redbank area, has unique character built during a time of prosperity but simplicity. The house was designed with a warm feeling and was designed around family.
What makes this House unique
Craftsman style vintage architecture with solid quality and warm design. House has been updated with all modern amenities, to include brand new living room furniture, appliances, kitchen, light fixtures and bathrooms.